🦇LXXII🦇

So the two have a chat muwahaha I'm super happy you all enjoyed the last few chapters ^_^

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jimin had passed out half an hour ago, and in that time Yoongi and Jungkook had carefully cleaned his body, laying him comfortably in the Master's bedroom in some clean new sheets. Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheek, kissing his forehead gently. Yoongi had changed into some boxers as he moved closer to Jimin embracing him tightly under the sheets.

"He's tired." Jungkook chuckled.

"It's because you didn't stop." Yoongi groaned into Jimin's neck.

"Well, neither did you." Jungkook scoffed.

"Because I didn't want to lose to you," Yoongi answered honestly. He sat up and brushed away Jimin's hair to the side, placing a delicate kiss on his forehead.

"Why did you agree to this?" The head butler asked suddenly. "You could have said no. You could have argued, but you just went along with it in the end." He wondered and at the end of all the thinking, Jungkook's curiosity led him to believe that he had to know this Alpha a little more if he were to really trust Jimin to him. "It's very unlike you. I would have expected you to start a fight. But you didn't. This is very unlike you Alpha."

"Just because you're used to this arrangement, doesn't mean others are," Yoongi mumbled. "I haven't accepted it but at the same time I've decided not to deny the situation we are in." His voice was softer was it because he had surrendered or was it because he had finally understood something.

"So what made you change your mind?" Jungkook pressed his lips together as he waited for the response.

"Because I love him." Yoongi breathed sharply. "It's time I stop creating an image of him in my head and see things for how they really are. I love every part of him. And I thought that if he also loved you, he would love me less. But his feelings are far more complex than I could ever comprehend. So rather than overthinking about it. I should focus on loving every part of him, even the parts that only love you."

"Isn't the Master so lucky to have such a loving mate? Are you this mushy in front of him too? " Jungkook grinned as he held Jimin's hand, gently kissing the knuckles. His skin was a soft as it always was. Supple and nice to kiss.

"Shut up." The werewolf growled. "Listen, I'm not really asking for things to go well between us, we can hate each other but we should tolerate each other."

"You only have to tolerate me for a little longer." The head butler chuckled. "After I turn the Luna seed into an elixir I would have to hibernate for a while to recuperate." He pointed menacingly at the Alpha. "But I won't be gone for a long time. So you better treat Jimin well, I have nothing against you. But if I find out you hurt him, you better make sure I don't find you."

"I'm the last person out here that would ever hurt him," Yoongi responded without hesitation.

"Anyway," Jungkook mumbled as he began to move from the bed. "I'll return to my chambers tonight." His body stiffened when he felt Jimin's hand gripped weakly on his arm. Only soft weak mumbles could be heard. Jimin unconsciously begging Jungkook to remain by his side.

"Stay," Yoongi tone had softened. It was foreign like he was attempting to hide the embarrassment of the situation. "Jimin was right, maybe I should try and look at things through his perspective. If you leave, won't things just go back to before? To tolerate you... I'll do it... because of him."

Jungkook smiled. His lips stretched to each cheek. He really smiled. Good. He was thankful that the Alpha was in root a good person, he could look after the Master attentively, love him unconditionally and stay beside him for eternity. It was all the head butler really wanted for his Master. "I guess if there was a day I would have to leave Jimin to you, I would have nothing to fear because your love for him rivals mine."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Taehyung and Hoseok are going to join in the drama starting next chapter hhhu

Love Minty xxx