🐺LXVII🐺

All aboard the angst train 😭

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The follow day, Yoongi had returned home after military training to find Jimin by Jungkook's bedside, holding his hand to his cheek. The vampire seemed to be in a deep sleep. The Alpha sighed as he walked towards him, he sat next to Jimin, wrapping his arms around him, giving him a tight back hug. "You must be hungry, feed and then get some rest. I've had a messenger sent to an overseas territory, where the real Luna stone is kept. They will bring it here within two weeks." Jimin leaned back against the Alpha's chest, mumbling a thank you continuously. Finally smiling. "But I'm not doing this for him." Yoongi said because, at the end of the night, the Alpha always submitted to his Luna.

"He was always such a silly person." Jimin mumbled. "I had always been too reliant of him."

"Please." Yoongi whispered. As he kissed Jimin's neck. "Rely on me as well. Even more, than you rely on him. Look my way instead."

He felt Jimin shake his head. And the Alpha truly wanted to know what was on his mind. "You two can never be compared. One is my sin and one is my redemption."

There it was again, the mention of sin. Yoongi wanted to know but at the same time the truth scared him. Instead he asked something else. "How did he become a vampire... did you turn him?"

"There are two types of vampires, one that is cursed and one that is made." Jimin said slowly. "He was made but not by me. I am unable to turn others."

"Then how?"

"I was desperate..." He caressed Jungkook's cheeks softly. "I offered a large bounty to anyone that could cure him. I had to leave him temporarily to meet with the best doctors. A wandering traveler had snuck into his room while I was away looking for a cure. When I returned he had turned, Jungkook had changed. But until now he wouldn't tell me who that person was or what they had done. He became the second vampire I knew. All those in the vampire clan were turned by him."

"Would he be able to turn me?" Yoongi asked. He wanted to be careful with the topic especially if he were to risk his life. What would Jimin's response to this be?

Jimin angrily gripped onto Yoongi's shirt, his eyes were almost coal from how fiercely he was looking at Yoongi. "The essence of being a vampire is a sinful thing. Unless you are a human who is near death, it is against the natural law to turn you. You are a werewolf... it is impossible. Vampires were created because humans weren't able to summon demons. Do you understand the magnitude of what you're thinking of?!" Jimin's anger was softly followed by tears, trickling down his cheeks. "Get rid of those thoughts now."

"What if I create a scenario where my life was on the line? One where I was close to death." Yoongi didn't know where those words were coming from. He had always been aware of the danger, but even as firey crimsons surrounded him, he chose to close his eyes tightly.

Jimin's grip had weakened as he sobbed into Yoongi's chest. "If you kill yourself, I won't turn you. I'll just die with you."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I feel like you guys are very unprepared for the next few chapters 🤭 Two more chapters and it's Jungkook POV again

Love Minty xx