🦇LXXV🦇

Hello ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

The pain that had overwhelmed Jungkook's body was only able to subside when he saw the angelic smile that was warm on Jimin's lips. They had just begun serving dinner, all of the Master's favourites as well as the dishes the Alpha had requested. The table was filled and the music that was played by the piano Taehyung had dragged in from the ballroom, filled the comfortable silence in the room.

Hoseok bowed as he poured a fragrant citrus tea into Jimin's cup. "Alpha Min, what would you like to drink for this evening?"

"Red wine." Yoongi smiled. It was apparent he was slightly amused. "Is it like this where you live?"

"Mostly." Jimin laughed. Although the Master was humble, there were many people around him who wanted to spoil him. He had the aura of the finest jewel, that everyone wanted to treasure. "We usually have other maids helping us, and I tend to invite other vampire acquaintances for meals. Or the children from the orphanage."

The last note was played on the keys and Taehyung stood up from his seat by the large piano, bowing towards the Master. Jimin welcomed him to the table with claps and sweet praises. Even the spoilt butler had a smile on his face as he sat next to the Master.

It amazed Jungkook how much distance could create such a vivid painting. Watching afar led to the only security he needed. Everything would turn out well in the end and the people dear to him could live harmoniously together. Yet from this perfect painting, Hoseok's eyes were on him as if he was aware of his thoughts at least he began to notice it. The other butler approached him slowly. "What are you doing, aren't you going to sit at the table?"

"Just a moment." Jungkook's eyes were on the centrepiece. The way Jimin's honey blonde hair brushed his face and the entrancing smile that came with the beautiful mystery of his crimson eyes. "The Master's radiance is truly remarkable tonight. I have to look until the memory is engraved."

Suddenly, Taehyung stood up from his place. His shoulders were tense, Jungkook could see this much from where he stood. "Master. Hoseok, Jungkook and I have prepared something for you. We shall go retrieve it. Please enjoy the meal while you wait. We wouldn't take long."

"More surprises." Jimin beamed. "Alright, I'll be waiting." He looked over at the Alpha. "Here eat more." He said as he added more food onto the Alpha's plate.

Without wasting a second, Taehyung had dragged the two into Jungkook's room by the kitchen. He wore a complex expression. The head butler didn't know if it was worry or anger. Jungkook was a little lucid from the medication he was taking to suppress his symptoms. His body practically on the edge of breaking point. Or perhaps it was already there. "Would you like to explain to us what is happening?" Taehyung seethed.

"The Master has found his mate," Jungkook responded. It wasn't a lie. Unless the lie was to hide the truth, in which case. How heavy were the consequences of his sin? "He will be part of the master's harem. Nothing changes."

"Nothing has changed?!" Taehyung howled with laughter. Hoseok's head was bowed. He wasn't the kind to openly argue. But the time they had all spent together wasn't for nought. Jungkook knew what that meant. Hoseok agreed with Taehyung. "He is mortal! The Master had always been against being with mortals. This is a major change don't you think?"

"Tae." Hoseok warned. "It is not our place to dictate what the Master does?"

"Of course." Taehyung grounded his teeth. "It was never our place."

"Tae." Jungkook held his hand carefully. "The Master has always been the person we follow. We have to-"

"You don't understand. Or are you pretending? You're hiding something," Taehyung shouted. "Hoseok and I have noticed, the way you look at him. Like you're... going to go far away. Everything you've been saying in the messages you send us. It's all an encrypted farewell!"

"He's right," Hoseok added. "We weren't born yesterday. What is really happening?"

"We are only going to live here. Where the Master is, we are too." Jungkook looked away, he felt his blood rushing to his head. He was being cornered. With nowhere else to go.

"Maybe you have forgotten. But at the start, Jimin's eyes were only on you. There was no place for us." Taehyung mumbled. "It was only because you paved the way, was he finally able to treasure us."

"Tae stop." Hoseok held him back.

"It's true," Taehyung whispered, his voice was soft, like it was almost breaking. His eyes watery, as he looked up at the head butler. "He wouldn't have given us a chance if you hadn't. He wouldn't love us if you hadn't. Now you're telling me he has fallen for another without you knowing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." The words were stuck, it was becoming harder to breathe. Jungkook weakly sat on the edge of his bed, his eyes fixed on the floor. The painting he had drawn crumbling slowly in front of him.

"He only allowed us in his life because he loves you. So whatever you're thinking... don't do it. Because we all know who this harem really revolves around." Taehyung mumbled as he hugged Jungkook tightly. "Wherever you go. Jimin will go as well. And as two people who love you... we will follow." And before Jungkook knew it, heavy, painful tears were already falling down his cheeks.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

We are going to have Jungkook's flash back next ^_^

Thank you for the warm comments, I try to reply to the previous chapter after I post the recent ones just so avoid missing any comments ☺️ I hope you are all doing well!

Love minty xxx