🦇XCIV🦇

Heyo, I was with family last weekend so I could write until now, but I hope you like it ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

A tragedy had manifested itself into the lives of the two who only dreamed of a peaceful mundane life. Jungkook inspected the mirage before him, Jimin froze with Yoongi's body turning cold in his arms. The very warmth that left Yoongi's body was the warmth that entered Jimin's. As one's life was crumbling, another was becoming stronger than he had ever been before. A strength that was not asked for, and an infinity that was not desired. The man Jungkook had followed throughout his life had, at this moment lost his purpose. Jimin caressed Yoongi's face repeatedly, learning despair painfully for the first time. "Sorry." He cried repeatedly, a creature who had no means to be a part of something so innocent as his heart shattering like glass ball which was dropped from a large height. 

Jimin didn't have a thought or a memory that had prepared him for this moment. Not a beautiful ring which he could afford to place on Yoongi's delicate finger. Yet a single red thread, which was drenched from Yoongi's blood-stained clothes had caught his eye and so he plucked it. It was the colour that followed them from the first glance when Yoongi had first summoned him up until the last moment. Jimin had tied the thread delicately around Yoongi's finger, replicating the way his lover had done for him. Jungkook could see the conflict in Jimin's eyes about vows he knew he couldn't uphold, not when the time had already moved away from them.

A demon was tied to their Master with a destiny that couldn't be changed. From birth to death was an unforeseen web that linked them together. Before Yoongi was born, their paths were fated to intertwine. It was only natural Jimin was there in his beginning and his end

Yet Jimin longed to join him, even to the path of the unknown. The thought alone had pained Jungkook, as his eyes followed the demon's movements. With the dagger he used to kill Yoongi, Jimin aimed it into his chest. Wanting to follow his love. As he laid there bloody with Yoongi in his tight embrace. A soft tune had passed Jimin's trembling lips, the same tune Jungkook heard Jimin hum absentmindedly when they were together. The song he thought was theirs.

Jimin was already numb to the pain and the wound couldn't possibly hurt him far more than the consequences of his sin, Jungkook could see the light in his eyes had long shattered away. In Jimin's desperation, when he was at the lowest point of life, a shadow loomed over him.

Yoongi's mother screamed bitterly as she cast Jimin to the side. "My children! No!" She held their bodies and wept. Crying as incoherent words had left her lips. She had raised them with her own hands, and now they had left her. "My precious children." A piercing wail continued to echo and Jungkook knew it was one of those memories that sometimes kept Jimin up at night.

"You!" She screamed at Jimin. "After everything we did for you! After everything Yoonie did for you! They loved you! They loved you." She gasped as she held her beloved children. "You killed them! All of you are the same, you're just the same!"

It was this day, Jimin had realised the reason why Yoongi was able to inherit a dangerous power to summon a demon more powerful than ever before. They were both species born with the ability of destruction and wraith. And in Yoongi's mother's wraith, she summoned a curse one of endless desperation. Pain without comfort, a destiny that has the ability to taint and bring about suffering to anyone who Jimin found dear.

"I will make sure of it!" She vowed. "Your happiness will always be brief but abundant and in the heights of it all, I will return like a plague and snatch every drop of your joy. A prison you cannot escape even in death."

Instantaneously, the wound on Jimin had disappeared on its own and all that was left was the bloodstain on his clothes and the suffering that was permanently engraved into his mind, his heart, and his soul.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Next chapter is sent in the present day ☺️

Love Minty xxx