🦇LXX🦇

I keep giggling because of all thats happened and what will happen 😂 Also everyone knew from the author's note that there will be a yoonminkook smut scene, so I didn't really surprise you guys hehe

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Even when a thousand years had passed, not once did Jungkook's body fail to act on Jimin's wickedness. His beloved had always been a gentle lover, but there was only one thing that drove Jimin's rough sexual desires. It wasn't like Jimin was the jealous kind, he enjoyed watching the love affair between him and Taehyung, he had especially enjoyed it when he would join them. But there was something he couldn't forgive, it was when he was driven out of the picture.

Sometimes when Jungkook really thought about it, perhaps this was a type of jealousy. But Jungkook knew the truth, Jimin didn't want to be left out, because if he was it meant he wasn't needed. This was a reminder that he was once alone, where no one had needed him. So as Jungkook watched Jimin's eyes darken as his hands were bound on the headboard as well as Yoongi's, he already knew he had committed a sin in Jimin's eyes.

"Since you two were getting along without me, perhaps I don't need either of you to please myself." Jimin laughed bitterly, his complex taking the better of him. It was a lie, Jungkook needed him, wanted him and craved him desperately with no doubts. His thoughts were always filled with Jimin, he remembered the way his lips felt on his skin.

Jungkook swore hotly under his breath. Jimin was always the main subject of interest in the room and Jungkook had gotten entranced far too many times with the glisten within those orbs. "Baby untie me and I'll take care of you." He called gently.

"Sweetheart," Yoongi called out softly, his gaze fixed on Jimin as well. "I can take care of you, come here."

Jimin was truly sly as he pursed his lips, Jungkook knew what that meant and he wondered if the Alpha knew as well. There was indeed a slight fear of being found out. The discussion between him and Yoongi was something Jimin couldn't quite know about. Yet, the two were on edge, at least Jungkook could feel his member throbbing, he needed Jimin first, wanted him so bad it physically hurt.

Instead, Jimin touched himself, teasing them by showing what they could have if they hadn't gotten into this mess. "Feels good," Jimin hummed. "I guess sometimes you have to do things on your own, especially when everyone else is already occupied."

"Jimin!" Yoongi warned, it was clear he had enough of the teasing, the moonlight against Jimin's skin was ethereal. But Jungkook knew better, that waiting quietly would do you more good. The room was filled with aphrodisiac, both from Jungkook's venom and the pheromones Jimin was radiating. It was enough poison to trigger an Alpha's rut.

The Master slowly lowered himself on Jungkook's cock, the vampire swore. And Jungkook could only beg with his eyes to be kissed. "Fuck Jimin, it's still so tight." He gasped as Jimin rode him, the tempo increasing. So wet, Jimin was practically filled with so much slick, it was a foreign thing that Jungkook had never noticed, at least he believed Jimin's body wasn't capable of doing this.

But his thoughts were cast aside as Jimin's eyes were on Yoongi, he smiled as the Alpha growled disapprovingly, the Master wanted to feed lustfully on his anger. "You see Alpha, we go by simple rules. I will not be spoken to in such a demeaning manner. I ask questions and you answer them. Any other words are only pathetic excuses."

Jungkook could barely hear the conversation as he was sinking further and further into bliss, his body filled will electrifying heat. Jimin continued to bounce on his cock, he was almost at the edge.

"I've agreed to let Hoseok and Taehyung stay at the mansion," Yoongi said quickly. Jimin froze, he stopped moving his hips much to the head butler's dislike.

"Baby please I'm close," Jungkook begged.

"No." Jimin smiled simply, he moved off Jungkook to straddle on Yoongi. "Tell me more," He said softly as he kissed Yoongi's neck, trailing little marks on his skin and finally sitting on his cock, when he released a soft whimper.

"Fuck you Yoongi." Jungkook swore, he felt the build that was supposed to give him his climax crumble away pathetically. "Jimin please." He begged prettily. But Jimin's attention was on something else.

"They will arrive in two days and live at the mansion. I gave my word." Yoongi explained.

"I see." Jimin smiled as he began to move his hips, arching his back as his he enjoyed his pleasure freely. "Hmmm, so good." The Master mumbled.

Jungkook grounded his teeth as he saw the erotic painting in front of him. No matter what he wanted to be part of. "We decided to be on better terms!" The head butler added, praying faithfully that Jimin would look his way.

And at that moment, as Jimin's body shuddered, he locked eyes with Jungkook. Those eyes softened. He was pleased, he was happy. The head butler felt his hand free from the bed, his demon had managed to unlock his cuff. Jungkook grinned as he leaned forward, kissing Jimin intensely, biting his lip as he moaned. "I'm cumming." Jimin whimpered, his lips part as Jungkook's tongue invaded the space. Another gasp was followed by Yoongi who had climaxed as well. A string of profanities file from Jimin's lips. "Rut..." He mumbled. "Yoongi... knotted." He mumbled incoherent words.

They were all submitting to their underlying instincts. So what sin could they all commit? All Jungkook knew was he missed Jimin's touch, they hadn't embraced since the Alpha was in the picture. But now he was..."Now you can't move for a while." Yoongi grinned. Jungkook had commanded his demon to remove Yoongi's cuffs as well. Never thinking about if this would be a good idea or not. But something told him, Yoongi wouldn't betray the idea, at least at this moment, weren't they on the same page?

"Now." Jungkook smiled devilishly, as Yoongi scarily followed the same sentiment. "Pain or Pleasure."

"That's right." The Alpha hummed. "You wanted both, didn't you?"

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Three part smut... yes... not sorry lol
Writing smut is such a weird talent ...

Love Minty xx