🐺CIII🐺

Heyo, I hope you're all having a lovely week 💜💜💜💚💚💚

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Their journey had to begin at one place, the vampire clan Jimin had established long before he had met Yoongi. The path the motorcycle took was a rocky terrain, the breeze was colder up in the mountains. However, it didn't bother Yoongi as he held tightly on to Jungkook around his waist. By the time they had reached the entrance, Yoongi could already clearly see the city built into the mountain. It was noon, yet it was silent as they were a community which slept during the day. It was something Yoongi couldn't do since he remained the Alpha over werewolves.

"This is why we should have set out earlier." Yoongi sighed as he removed his helmet and stepped away from the motorcycle.

"Don't blame me for being late." Jungkook chuckled as he grabbed the keys and followed the other towards the gates. "The new recruits started a fight in the training hall because everyone wanted to show off. So I had to set punishments." Over the past three years, Jungkook had completely taken over training the military while Namjoon had slowly been accustomed to acting Alpha of the pack. It was all in preparation for this trip. A journey Yoongi wanted to take for closure.

Yoongi sighed as he gathered his things and walked towards the other vampire. "So that's why you're late?"

"Well it was mostly because I had to get ice cream to cool down." Jungkook grinned, licking his lips. "It was delicious by the way. But not as delicious as you though." He winked.

"Your flirting is disgusting." Yoongi scoffed even though he felt his cheeks heat up. This man was a shameless flirt, he didn't know if it was something he had learnt from Jimin or if he was the influencer. He rolled his eyes and places his lips against Jungkook's neck, biting him without warning. He hummed softly once he tasted the sweetness of Jungkook's blood.

They were using each other to survive. No not using but needing because without him, Yoongi knew he would crumble in Jimin's absence. Whenever Yoongi tasted Jungkook's blood, he was gifted with a memory, one he wasn't part of. And from Jungkook's memories of the past, he could be with Jimin. It was a drug he could never escape from. Jungkook became more than his companion, he became his cure. A strange relationship which had kept them tightly together and despite the uniqueness was far precious to them than any other.

And over the last five years as they lived together, in an estate that was without a Luna, where Jungkook had managed the internal affairs of the estate, Yoongi realised this vampire was a perfectionist down to the core. Despite Yoongi's insistence, Jungkook wanted to carry out the duties as the head butler of the house. And the Alpha liked to believe it was because this was how he had to cope, that Yoongi was Jungkook's cure as well.

"Did you let them know we'd be coming by?" Yoongi asked as he looked around curiously, it was a foreign land. But from the design of the buildings to a scenery filled with flowers were all signs Jimin laid his mark on this city. It was a place he built from the ground.

"Nope." Jungkook shrugged.

Yoongi sighed deeply as he ground his teeth. It was too late to hide his annoyance especially when Jungkook's new hobby was to drive Yoongi insane. A kind of insanity he no longer could do without. "How are we supposed to turn up unannounced and-"

"Who gives a notice when they are coming home?!" Jungkook retorted. "This is the city I met Jimin. And at the centre of this city is the Master's estate. Even though I don't live here anymore this is still my home. And besides, he already knows we are here." He smiled and stared into the distance where two familiar figures appeared.

"You're back!" Taehyung shouted as he ran towards Jungkook, jumping up to hug him tightly. Hoseok seemed to have been chasing him but as soon as he saw Jungkook, the three hugged. Home could be a place. But home could also be a person. And although Yoongi had food, water, a roof over his head, his home was incomplete.

"You haven't been trouble for Hoseok right? You've been looking after the estate right? You're doing well aren't you?" Jungkook laughed when he was hugged tighter.

"If you miss us just say you do." Taehyung giggled.

"Are you returning to the estate Butler Jeon?" Hoseok asked and although Yoongi didn't know him too well, it was clear he was happy to see him.

"Five years too late. Why didn't you come to visit? You knew we couldn't leave here. Not when there was so much to resolve." Taehyung frowned. The past five years had been difficult for them all. "The whole clan almost went to ruins because of the Master's absence. It was only recent when they had respected Hoseok's position as the new Master of the main Estate."

"You're the new Master now." Jungkook bowed politely. "It would be my honour to serve at your Estate during our stay."

"We all only have one Master." Hoseok corrected.

The silence fell like a large bomb in the entire city. Words they didn't want to bring up were brought up. Like it was difficult, because it was. Jimin didn't only affect Yoongi or Jungkook's life, he was a large part of Taehyung's and Hoseok's life too.

"Do you know where he is?" Yoongi asked hopefully. Just in case, in case he could hold his world in his arms once again, the world he shared with Jungkook.

"We haven't heard from him since. It's been five years for us as well." Hoseok looked away, as Taehyung gently clung to his arm.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. "He wanted us to be impartial, he didn't want us involved. He was scared if he kept in touch he would know... he would know which one survived and which one didn't."

"We understand." Jungkook nodded. "It's difficult to find someone who doesn't want to be found."

"Since you didn't come back... we thought that was the answer." Hoseok replied.

"I was clearing my head." Jungkook smiled. "Although Yoongi and I were both unconscious during the first year." He mumbled slowly.

"We've been going through rehabilitation. Our bodies had only recently been accustomed to the transmutation." Yoongi added. All his life he lived as a werewolf and now he was an entirely different specie.

"I see you have the red eyes." Taehyung noticed. "Although I'm not quite sure what happened to your demon." He mumbled as he looked around.

Yoongi knew even if Taehyung did he wouldn't find what he was looking for. Because there was only one reason they were both able to make it back from the dead together. And through the contract formed a relationship which cannot tangle even given the test which could break the thread which tightly ties them together.

A winged demon rose from Jungkook's shoulder and descended onto Yoongi's shoulder. "We share one." The Alpha answered.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

this chapter is brought to you by my 1 am thoughts 💚💚💚 I love you all! All your comments and support are always the best 💜💜💜

Love Minty xxx