🐺LXXXVIII🐺

Hello ^_^

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Jimin I told you already so many times..." Yoongi grounded his teeth as he continued sweeping the basement floor. He had to clean this room before his mother returned from hunting. "I want to be alone. Stay upstairs I'll be there soon." A young heart was prone to childish acts, where regrets were always felt too late. Yoongi's desire to avoid Jimin was only a waste of his efforts. How could he push him away, when Jimin was someone that was tied tightly to him?

When Jimin held his hand in an attempt to gain his attention, he felt his body freeze and subsequentially melt to the heat which sourced from the rose blush forming on his cheeks. If words could leave Jimin's lips what would he say? Back in the past Yoongi had no idea how much he was hurting Jimin by rejecting him. But now this look that Yoongi had recalled was fairly similar to the night Jimin of the present had given him the day of the Luna ceremony.

Yoongi realised with unyielding passion, the way he began to view Jimin after the day in the lake. He had always personified Jimin, a being that was not meant to be alive or living. He wanted to hold hands with him, read books with him, and make him smile. To be kissed and adored in ways couples do. Other young werewolves of the pack were always declaring their relationship so openly in the town square. So why was it so difficult for him and Jimin to be the same? Why couldn't he say the demon that belongs to him also owns him completely?

When did it start? When did Yoongi's feelings evolve? The heart he couldn't control was beating rapidly like it were about to burst. Every time he saw Jimin he realised the absurdity of those thoughts. How could he... towards his demon feel such human emotions?

A large box had fallen in front of Yoongi as he tried to leave the room. Was this Jimin's way of communicating? Was it his way of telling him to stay?

"I'm sorry." Yoongi cried as he fell to his knees. "I... was jealous. I was confused. And I hate it... seeing you being close with someone else. But mostly I hate myself... how could I feel such awful things, and treat you-"

Jimin held him tightly. The shadow he had met, who held the heart of stone was entertaining his own emotions. At least that was what Yoongi strongly believed. It was important, did Jimin feel the same? Could he understand? Would he be able to understand?

Words were useless because, by the time Yoongi felt Jimin's warm lips against his, he understood he wasn't wrong. Jimin was someone developing his own thoughts, thoughts that were similar to Yoongi's. Who could say their love was wrong?

"You... love me?" Yoongi whispered, his body trembling as he held Jimin tightly. Yoongi was soon to discover how much the crimson-eyed beauty loved him. Because happiness was something that could give you heights but once taken away, the depth of the fall was far too great. "I'll find a way... to make you human. And by then... you would be able to tell me."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

One more chapter left and it's Jungkook POV, but it will be more like a third POV on Yoonmin's story continued.

I hope that makes sense ^_^

Love Minty xx