🐺XXVII🐺

Not edited, I hope it isn't confusing

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi woke up to Jimin screaming in his sleep.
"Stop!" He wailed. The Alpha immediately shook him awake, holding him tightly, Yoongi gently patted his head. Jimin gripped onto Yoongi's shoulders, his beautiful red eyes glimmering from the tears. "Will you stop until everyone is dead?!"

"Jimin! It's me! Who are you talking about?" Yoongi kissed his temple tenderly, he held onto Jimin even though he was panicking and pushing him away. "It's me... Yoongi."

Jimin blinked slightly. "Yoongi..." He repeated slowly. Something had changed. The Alpha had expected Chim to storm in. He could hear Agust whiney from the other room. Jimin was releasing a scent...the first thing Yoongi noticed was vampire pheromones were different. They weren't like werewolves who always had a light scent, you can tell one is angry... lustful and upset.

But vampire pheromones were different, Yoongi was the only one that could tell how Jimin was feeling. But right now. It confused him. All he could smell was the bitter regret of a life time. "Did you have a nightmare?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jimin clutched his chest as he held onto the Alpha. "Yoongi..." The vampire repeated sweetly.

"Yes baby... it's me." Yoongi hushed as he kissed Jimin's wet cheeks. Jimin turned his head slightly, finding comfort in kissing Yoongi.

Jimin's scent was filling the room, the Alpha could feel it wrap around him tightly. He was light headed, it was always easy to feel drunk on Jimin. He could feel Jimin's skin burning up. The heat spreading on his skin. "Yoongi..." The vampire repeated one more. It was a different kind of calling, it was whiney. It was desperate. Similar to an Omega in heat. Why was Jimin's body reacting this way?

"Jimin... this is dangerous..." Yoongi ran to the other side of the room. He grabbed a cloth to cover his nose. But even then it was really too late Jimin's scent had filled the air in the room. "We aren't supposed to do this until after the ceremony..."

The vampire's lips trembled slightly as he looked over at Yoongi. He reached his hand out and pointed at his Alpha. "I want... you."

Their bond was affecting Jimin. When an Omega needed comfort, they could request to be held by their mate. Yes Yoongi was his mate. But it was unofficial without a mark. And since Yoongi was the leader of the pack, the exchange of the mark had to be mutual. "Jimin..." Yoongi Warner.

Yoongi wanted to wait until Jimin would want to place a mark on him as well. How could only one of them have the permanent mark? Jimin pulled his shirt to the side to expose his neck further. "It hurts without you."

The Alpha realised he was over reacting... Jimin was his mate, it didn't matter who laid the mark first. Jimin is his... if anything he should have done this ages ago. He threw his cloth away. And rushed to Jimin's side, pulling his shirt over his head. Finding his lips under the heat. "You're going to kill me at this rate." Yoongi mumbled as gripped onto Jimin's waist. "I know your body can't handle this... you need to get better, we should wait." Yoongi tried to reason with Jimin who was lost in lust for his Alpha.

Jimin replied only with sweet moans as he pulled Yoongi's shirt off. "Like I've said before, you aren't convincing anyone. I want whatever it is that connects me to you." He whined.

Yoongi helped Jimin out of his boxers, he reached for the lube in the drawer, messily pouring it all over Jimin. "Fuck, you really know what to say with that pretty mouth."

The Alpha didn't want to admit that Jimin could be confusing. One moment he was a crying mess... and the other he was in a different kind of mess. Jimin's mumbling a few words, it must be his mother tongue since Yoongi couldn't understand. He couldn't help but find it incredibly hot. "Yoongi." Jimin breathed like he was in a trance.

How could he deny such a simple request?

But at the back of his mind, he continued to wonder... if a mate's purpose was to ground yourself of just drive you more insane.

Jimin made him feel both, like he was drifting in the same place. The more he kisses Jimin the more he felt lost. Their fingers intertwine. And Jimin quickly saddling onto Yoongi cock, hooking his arms around his Alpha's Shoulder. "Slowly..." Yoongi hushed.

Jimin's lips part slighting, rolling his neck back to expose the paleness of his skin. And despite what he said he found his lips at Jimin's neck. Licking along the length as he searched for the prettiest part of Jimin. The vampire had a little pretty beauty spot just above his collarbone. 'Here.' Yoongi thought.

"Don't hesitate." Jimin begged. "Please." He ordered prettily. "Bite me."

A mark placed meant they were accepting destiny. They were allowing their emotions to channel strongly between them. Their demon's would affect the other in the harmony of life and death. And one day when Jimin was ready to lay his mark, then their bond would never break.

To be consumed completely in love, was it really this intoxicating.

Jimin's breaths grew heavy as he whimpered his mate's name. He gripped onto Yoongi's back. "I love you... Jimin." Yoongi whispered, his sharp canines grazing Jimin's skin, as he waited for Jimin to relax completely.

"I've always..." Jimin started.

But as Yoongi bit down and Jimin's blood tainted his lips. His vision had blurred. There he was in a colourful meadow filled with flowers. The sunlight had spread over like a golden blanket.

'Yoon...' He heard a sweet voice it was so familiar. Turning around he saw Jimin smiling at him. The vampire's eyes were still brighter than the sun, in his hands were a bouquet of white flowers. Yoongi could feel himself smile as he reached out for the pretty flowers. Jimin's sweet lips soon formed a scornful expression. 'How could you...?'

Yoongi looked down to his hands, and found the delicate white petals were stained crimson by his own hands. Blood running down the steams like a stream.

He was awoken with a slap. His dream merging into reality. Jimin's hands were trembling, his eyes teary again. He was stressed, Yoongi could sense it strongly.

"How much did you see?!" Jimin screamed.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Two chapters left and then we are back to Jungkook's POV 💕