🐺LXIX🐺

The chapter number of this was a coincidence but I laughed anywayyy 😂😂😂

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The room was dimly lit, the only source of light was a small lamp and the moonlight from the window. Yet when Yoongi's eyes adjusted to the darkness he could see the glimmer of rouge fiery in Jimin's eyes as he stood in front of Yoongi. "It's not what it looks like... we were..." The Alpha tried to explain. But of course, he couldn't let Jimin know what they were really discussing.

"Shh." Jimin hushed as he walked over closer, looking down on Yoongi, a grin spreading wickedly across his lips. "I know," He said slyly as he knelt down between Yoongi's legs, unbuckling his belt and bringing down his trousers. "Your words tell me one thing and your body tells me another."

"Jimin-" The Alpha stuttered. Their eyes were fixed on each other and Yoongi's gaze slowly began to trail the skin that showed under the silk robe that was falling over Jimin's pale skin.

Jungkook stood up abruptly. And from that perspective Yoongi couldn't see the expression he wore on his face. Was it satisfaction, did he intend on this senario? But Yoongi was far into the effects of the aphrodisiac venom. He couldn't find himself moving, his body whimpering. He hadn't expected as an Alpha, he would ever submit to anybody's phermones. Even Jimin hadn't dared use this on him. "I shall take my leave." Jungkook spoke. It wasn't what Yoongi had expected but Jimin was different, it was clear he knew his vampire lover a little more, a little better.

"Don't." Jimin's tone was stern, it wasn't like anything Yoongi had heard before. The ways of his personality truly was a myth that slowly unravled infront of Yoongi. It was then he realised that despite everything that happened between them, Yoongi knew very little of his mate. His chest tightened at the thought, but even then his body was burning with anticipation. His lips sealed as Jimin wrapped his hands around Yoongi's cock, after throwing his clothes to the side. "You know where this goes my beloved. And I need you by my side." Yoongi knew who that sweet endearment was directed to, this time it wasn't him. "Unless..." Jimin pulled the ribbon that tied his silk robe together, the fabric falling off his body like a water down a stream. "Did my arrival ruin the intimate conversation between you two?" He glance back at Yoongi. All the Alpha could see was a demon drunk with lust. He too, was hungry, his body reacting to Jimin's touches far more sensitively than he had before.

"No, my beloved." Jungkook answered before he knelt behind Jimin kissing the area on his neck, littering marks Yoongi didn't know he would marginally accept. He felt like it were all a dream, he was yet to discover if it were a good or bad one.

"Prepare me." Jimin's demand was a soft moan leaving his plump lips. Then his mouth was hovering the tip of Yoongi's member. The Alpha met Jungkook's eyes briefly, there was a moment of shock, like he had discovered something different about Jimin's body. Like something had changed. "As for you Alpha, continue to explain youself. Why did you leave our chambers in the middle of the night and enter his? Tell me, I would like to be amused." Jimin's hot breath sent an electrifying chill down Yoongi's spine.

"I wanted to talk to him..." And only when Yoongi began to talk, did Jimin begin to suck, swirling his tongue as he listened to each lying syllable. "Wanted to- Fuck Jimin don't tease me." Yoongi gripped onto Jimin's hair, attempting to regain even a drop of his authority. But failing.

"Uh uh." Jimin moved back, leaning onto Jungkook, he looked up where Yoongi saw their eyes lock. A grin on their faces. "You're turn." Jimin smiled in a way only devils would be able to interpet. He chuckled like he was enjoying this, the state of frenzy they were in. Yoongi honestly felt like his heart was about to burst from his chest. And when he thought it couldn't get worse, Jimin stood up turning his back on Yoongi and slowly lowering on his cock. He pulled Jungkook infront of him. His hands snaking up to the belt the head butler wore around his waist. With one swift movement he had pulled it off, placing it to the side as if he were saving it for later. "Tell me, my beloved, what were you doing..." He unbuttoned Jungkook's tousers, wrapping his fingers around the base of his cock while simultaneously rolling his hips extra slowly. He was teasing them both, and Yoongi couldn't deny both he and Jungkook were both under the palm of Jimin's hand.

"Fuck." Yoongi and Jungkook swear simultaneously.

"Answer my questions." Jimin seethed, "Or should I be more creative to recieve answers?" His hands grazed Jungkook's nipples as Yoongi began moving his hips. Both crazy to the touches they were weak for. Crazy. This was all crazy. But the heat had brought them all to a drunken state. A trance, surrounded in lustful emotions, drowning in a mirage for his love for Jimin. "I'm not in a forgiving mood."

"I was enjoying the evening, with a glass of wine... and my thoughts of you." Jungkook stuttered, he too was sensitive, Yoongi could see it all from this perspective. How the head butler's lip was momentaily trapped between his teeth and their muffled moans filling the room. He felt like he was intruding. The snarky vampire he met had turned into a whimpering mess just from Jimin's mere words alone. "Then the Alpha came into my room like a beast."

"Lies!" Yoongi shouted. "You were the one that-"

Jimin had stopped moving. He got off Yoongi's cock and turned around. He never expected for his mate to reveal such anger from those beautiful crimson eyes. He was the real beast. He reached into the pockets of his silk robes. It was hard to see what was happening in the dimly lit room and their drunken state. The Luna grabbed Jungkook's wrist, quickly pushing him on the bed and the sound of metal clicking together was heard. Yoongi had followed from Jimin's wraith he could feel something tighten around his wrist and before then he realised both he and Jungkook were handcuffed to the head board. The metal was silver, he could feel the heat along his skin. It wasn't something they could break apart.

"You know when two childish people argue, they are made to hold hands." Jimin purred as he finally clipped the third handcuff between Yoongi and Jungkook. "You two can tell me the truth, or this is going to be a really long night." Yoongi felt like he was on a painful edge and with the way Jungkook was shuffling next to him, the Alpha knew he was the same.

"Jimin please." The two that declared hatred for each other begged simultaneously. But Jimin reminded them once again. He was not in a forgiving mood.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

So nothing beats my published smut NsFW, but I tried hehe 😂

Next chapter Jungkook POV

I hope you enjoyed!

Love Minty xx