🦇XXXIV🦇

Hello☺️ Uni has started for me, I'm on my last year so I'll be really busy, so I'll update when I can 💕💕💕

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jimin was ethereal, even as tears streamed down his face. This was probably the first time Jimin cried because of Jungkook. He vowed that he would only make the master cry because of him only once. But Jungkook couldn't find the right words to say even as Jimin begged through his kisses. "Did I mistreat you in anyway?" Jimin sobbed. "Did you grow to hate me? What can I change about myself to keep you here? Please Jungkook. Tell me what to do, I'm not ready to lose you."

If perfection could be personified it would be Jimin. His smile, his laugh. The way his husky voice whispered sweet nothings as the sun rose and it's light shimmering on the glass panes. The ruby eyes that glimmered when he was happy. Those were only a few of the things Jungkook loved about Jimin.

But because of this illness, Jungkook had one regret in his life. And it was this moment. The moment he had to go against what he really thought.

"I hate you." Jungkook said. The words found its way out of his mouth. "I wish I took the jewel and left that day. Then maybe right now I could have married someone and had children with them and lived a simple life. I don't want to be your lap dog anymore!" Even after Jungkook said it, he only had regret. But he didn't know better, he was hurting completely and it looked like there was no way out.

"Don't you love me?" Jimin's voice broke. Out of all the things that were mention, this was the only important thing to him. The vampire waited for the response, his hands shaking as he held the human's hand in his.

Jungkook's feelings for Jimin were hard to describe with words. When someone turned your life to a new angle, and made you a better version of yourself, there is gratitude that can only exceed the burning love he had in his heart. Jimin was his everything. His reason, his saviour, his love. And now all Jungkook could do was hurt him. The one person he promised to look after so that he could never hurt again. In this way, if he left like this, would Jimin hurt less?

Jimin fell to his knees, his tears only continued to fall. The vampire's weak hands clutched onto Jungkook's clothes. Before he could say anything, Jimin was already begging with his eyes.
"I didn't know I was forcing you. I didn't know you didn't like it. From now on I won't make you do anything anymore. I'll do it all myself. I'll make the patties. I'll get more butlers so you don't have to work anymore. You love learning how to fight? I'll get you the best teacher. You want to marry someone? Fine, you can, you can have children with them and grow old with them. I won't ask for anything else but please I need to be in your life. I can't lose someone again. Tell me what I need to do."

Jungkook didn't realise he was crying. It was his own pathetic reflection on Jimin's tearful red eyes that made him realise he was only shattering the remains of Jimin's soul. He knew this was wrong. It was so hard to see what route he had to take. How could he say such cruel words to his beloved?

The human fell to the ground, clutching Jimin tightly. "Help me." He cried. "What do I do? Tell me what to do." He sobbed.

Because sometimes love was more a curse than a blessing.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love Minty xxx