🦇XIX🦇

Present day following from chapter 11

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Present day

Jungkook looked away from the window. The light from the moon was blinding him. Was it already the time to be nostalgic. He chuckled, even when Jimin wasn't here he still had this affect on him. It was a sensation that swept all over his body. He was beginning to feel the symptoms of withdrawal from his lover's venom.

He pushed his chair back onto his desk. It was midnight, Chim should be here soon. And after a few minutes of waiting, Jimin's bat arrived through the opening in the roof. Chim rested on Jungkook's hand.

Then the process began. Blood carried the fragments of memories of the host and through their demons, they were able to pass on messages. Only vampires could decode the messages. Other species were unable to. A crimson drop trickled on his skin, he dragged his finger across it and brought it up to his lips.

The instant the drop of blood touched his tongue, he felt a heat bursting in his chest. One that would instantly cause his cheeks to flush. A single drop had this much effect on him, he couldn't imagine what it would be like to taste more than what was allowed. He wished he had sat down. Why was Jimin's aroma exceptionally strong today.

At the end of the sweet flavour of vanilla and apple was the message he was waiting for. "Two weeks." He called out. Two had always been an important number for Jungkook. It was a number that always gave him an uneasy feeling.

"There is a delay?" Taehyung looked up from his screen. "Why? Everything seemed to go smoothly. Was there another message?"

Jungkook shook his head. He grabbed his chair and sat back down, burying his face in his hands. They followed Jimin, no questions asked.

"Then we wait." Hoseok said. "He must have a plan so we should tailor ours accordingly." He began to jot some words down. "He was supposed to be viewed as a vulnerable vampire, if his cover is blown then he would have warned us."

"Hmmm." Taehyung whined. He walked over to Jungkook and suddenly straddled him. "Tell me again how does the Master's blood taste like?" He cupped Jungkook's face, his thumb dragging across his lips. "You're the only one that's allowed to taste the messages sent from the Master. Tell me again. How sweet it is?" The thought alone drove Jungkook hard. It was clear Taehyung noticed. By the way he rolled his hips and raised his eyebrow in amusement. "That fucking good hmm."

"Tae." Jungkook warned. "We are on duty I'm not leaving this room, Jimin might need us."

"Who said we are gonna leave this room?" Taehyung mused, he leaned forward to kiss Jungkook. "Fuck I can almost taste how sweet it is." He groaned. "My blood isn't as sweet as the Master's, but it should be enough for now." Taehyung grinned when he saw Jungkook's fangs. "So pearly and white just like the moon." He sang. He looked over at Hoseok who was finding it hard to focus on his work. "Don't feel left out sexy. Come here. Isn't all this tension making you so fucking horny?" He began unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt as Hoseok came to strip Taehyung off of his.

"Only once and then we go back to work." Hoseok ordered. The two nodded. But they all knew it was a lie.

The two placed Taehyung at the edge of the table. With Jungkook at his neck and Hoseok at his inner thigh. Sucking, kissing and finally the bite. The venom they released sent sensations all over Taehyung's body. Jungkook groaned it was sweet. He wanted to drink him all up. It was enough for Taehyung to cum on the spot. "More please." He whined pathetically.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's legs apart as Hoseok poured the lube over him. "Don't complain later when you can't walk." He grinned. Taehyung's eyes glistened.

Hoseok held Jungkook's waist tightly. "Neither can you."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

So when Taehyung is with those two I just always make him like this 😂 just a reminder, vampires naturally have poly relationships. Yoongi PoV for the next ten chapters. I hope you liked jikook gonna go back to it after Yoongi's PoV chapters.

Much love,

Minty xx