🐺XLVIII🐺

I want the plot to move along, hence another chapter out of nowhere haha. ☺️☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

All the colours Yoongi had painted in his mind about meeting his mate had washed away, leaving nothing but a ripped canvas. His body felt numb as he walked into the Master bedroom,   the chains dragging Jimin behind him. The door closes behind them, it was dark and the bond that was supposed to fill them with warmth felt like artificial heat. He fixed the chains to the wall above the bed. He didn't need do this anymore, he felt so weak, Jimin could easily push him away if he wanted to. But his mate grabbed Yoongi's arm, pulling him towards the bed, pulling out Yoongi's gun from the holster and placing it in the Alpha's hands.

"Shoot me and end this." Jimin pleaded with trembling lips, the gun was pointed at his chest. His hands were fixed, but his voice was shaky. "I betrayed your trust. I lied. I'm sorry I took advantage of your love for me. I was blinded with my goal, I didn't think about how I made you feel. The consequences of my actions... I'll accept." Jimin explained. "I didn't have time to focus on us and to really appreciate you and everything you do for me. Yoongi I don't know how to explain it but if you can't forgive me... then... take out your anger on me. Watching you hurting everyday... I can't stand it." Jimin begged. "I don't want you to hate me. I can't live with myself like this."

"So what do you expect me to do? Kill you?" Yoongi laughed. Even though he couldn't think of a solution for this mess was this really the only way? Would this even free him? No... the only one who would be free was Jimin and to Yoongi, that wasn't fair. "You're a coward. You should live to see through the consequences."He threw the gun away as Jimin held him tightly.

"Then embrace me... please." Jimin cried. "Tell me how I can redeem myself." Honestly, it was something Yoongi wanted as well, he didn't want to hate Jimin anymore. But no matter what, he couldn't accept that Jimin's body and heart had been touched by someone else. That this person had been a part of all trials in Jimin's life. 

The vampire laid a gentle kiss on Yoongi's lips. His eyes asking for permission and Yoongi was quick to allow him. It had been awhile, they had only ever touched when Jimin would need to feed. It was clear Jimin was threading carefully but desperately, gripping onto Yoongi's clothes then running his fingers through his hair. The Alpha pushed Jimin down, settling between his legs and striping away Jimin's clothes until there was nothing but his beautiful naked body. His fingers grazing up along Jimin's thigh, along his sides and finally their hands interlock. Yoongi used the silver chains and tightened them around Jimin's wrist, he was entranced with those red jewels that reminded him of embers. "Jimin... you're going to be the end of me."

The Luna shook his head as he searched for Yoongi's lips. "It is you that is the end of me." Yoongi only wished that in this moment, Jimin's mind was only filled with him. Was it too much to ask for?

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The last few moments were spent in silence as Jimin curled up in Yoongi's arms. The Alpha gently brushing his hair with his fingers. This was the most civil they have ever been since the Luna ceremony. Jimin had been spent after surrendering to their instincts for the night, he was half awake but it was clear he wanted to do it again. Like he couldn't have enough. Jimin's bite marks were soar all over Yoongi's body. If Jimin had given Yoongi a permanent mark, would all be forgiven? But Jimin was careful not to mark him.

"Rest." Yoongi whispered. "I need to sign a few documents, Namjoon would be here in an hour and I haven't done my paper work."

"Stay." Jimin asked sweetly. His grip was strong as he shifted to hug Yoongi tightly, like a koala bear. He was clingy today, not that Yoongi would ever hate it. "Don't leave me."

The tension between them has eased, but all the sins haven't been forgiven. Just because they made love, it hadn't solved all their problems. Yet just for now Yoongi wanted to preserve the warmth between them, he kisses Jimin's forehead and reached for his night robe. "One hour, I'll be back in an hour."

In the office the phone at the desk was ringing, he already knew who would be on the other end. "I have a proposition." Jungkook's voice was stern, he must have reached his own conclusion as well. 

"You're not in the place to make negotiations."

"You know I need the Luna elixir or else I wouldn't live." The vampire's voice was shaky. "I'll accept my fate, under the conditions, I live my last two months with the Master."

"I'm not giving him back." Yoongi grounded his teeth. Jimin was his and his alone even until his last breath.

"I... will live there... under your terms." Jungkook said. "I've known the Master for a thousand years. I could give you everything you need to know. Everything you've missed and after two months, I'll be gone and he wouldn't know about our deal. We can make up excuses later. Is that deal sweet enough for you Alpha Min?"

Yoongi was only angered by the proposition, he was the victim in all this, but why did he feel a sense of guilt, was he really the villain of their love story? Maybe he was selfish, insane and cruel. But he didn't want to hear the love story of his fated pair with someone else. So between the two that loved Jimin who surrendered? Was it Jungkook who promised to die peacefully after two months and allow Yoongi and Jimin to be mates like they were meant to? Or was it Yoongi who had to accept that he cannot compete against someone who had always been there? 

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

one more chapter and then it's back to Jungkook POV, I always worry if the pace is too slow, but I'm trying not to take to long 👉🏼👈🏼 to tell the story ☺️ I really like how the story is centred around Jimin but we never get his POV. I guess I wanted to build his personality based on the two people that love him 💕💕

Love Minty xxx

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺