2-Meeting the Family & Kellin ✅

"Where is she?" Mike said like a hyped up 3 year old. Which scared me a little, so I buried my head into Vic's shoulder and hid behind him the best I could. Vic isn't the tallest person in the world.... and I'm only a couple of inches or so shorter then him.

"Mike, calm down I think your scarring her" Vic said with a chuckle.

"Mamá, papa, Mike, meet Ray" Vic said putting his hand on my back and moved me so I was standing in front of him. I gave a small wave to everyone.

"Hi" everyone said, then they all came and gave me hugs. Abuelita first, then papa. Then it got to Mike and he immediately picked me up and spun me around, then sat me back down on the ground.

"You hungry sunshine?" Mike asked chuckling.

"Yeah, mamá made tacos" Vic added while licking his lips. (Can we just imagine Vic licking his lips for a minute... Like hot damn!)

(A/N okay i just wanted to say that this is all set around the world tour sorta. The dates might not be 100% accurate but I feel that this will help with the story. And Kellin and Katelynn aren't together and Copeland doesn't exist.... But I love them both. Just saying. but anyways back to the story.)

"N-no, thanks. I'm tired though." I said embarrassed because I'm stopping them from eating for Vic to show me my room.

"Okay, mamá I'm going to show Ray her room. Be back in a minute." Vic said. And then I grabbed my bag and followed him up the steps and to door at the end of the hall.

Vic opened the bedroom door to reveal a fairly decent sized room.... It was a lot bigger than what I had back at the group home.

The walls where painted a deep purple. All the molding as well as the furniture was painted black. In the middle of the room was a queen size bed that had white bed sheets and comforter on it.

There where a couple if pictures hanging along the walls one of Vic and some girl, one of the band, some of different cities and then there was an empty one sitting on the dresser with a note taped to it saying:

"I left this one empty for you to fill with a picture. Can't wait to meet you.- xo Danielle" (all the pictures where black and white)

There was a white rug placed at the end of the bed on the right side and a desk to the left and a vanity to the right next to the closet. (There's a set of drawers built into the closet if anyone was wondering.)

"Do you like it? My girlfriend Danielle helped me get it fixed up" he said with a smile.

"Y-yeah, I love it. It's beautiful. Thanks. When will I meet her?" I asked. I wanted to tell her thanks. And she seems like a great person... She makes Vic happy.( I'm not sure how often Danielle will be mentioned or show up in the story... But I will try to keep her in as much as possible.... Or needed)

"Soon hopefully. Now get some rest princess, we have a big day tomorrow. I love you" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Love you too Vic"

"You can call me dad it you want"

"Ok.... Just not yet" I said as Vic shut my bedroom door. My bedroom.... I liked the sound of that.

I set my bag down on the end of the bed and went an put all my clothes away. Then I put my box of blades in the bedside table drawer and put a few of my other things in the draw as well. I left out a pair of pajama pants and an of mice and men sweatshirt. I got changed and put the clothes in the basket inside the closet door. The. I got under the covers and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.