34 - Holding On Too

Kellin never did pick up the phone call so I ended up having to text him. Now I'm sitting here waiting to see if he will respond, I know he's read my text because it shows me he did.

~~

I was sitting in the back room of the bus watching Netflix on my computer when my phone started to ring. I looked down at my phone screen and saw Kellin's name on it.

"Hello" I said as I pressed answer.

"You called" kellin said bluntly.

"Uh, yeah. We've yet to talk at all since we last saw my dad on warped despite the texts and calls I've sent you." I told him.

"I've been busy" Kellin said with no emotion at all.

"Yes I understand that Kellin. But this is getting ridiculous. You ignored my calls and texts. Are you purposely ignoring me?" I said the anger rising in my voice. Kellin didn't even bother to answer me all he did was sigh.

"You know what Kellin, I'm not even sure if you even want to be with me at this point" I told him.

"I don't" he responded.

"What do you mean?" I asked appalled at the fact he even said that.

"We need to take a break" he said then hung up.

As soon as the call ended I burst into tears. I know I set myself up for this but I didn't actually think he would want to take a break. I heard a knock on the door and then saw my dad walk in.

"Whats wrong?" Dad asked.

"K-kellin said he wanted to take a break" I said sobbing into his chest.

"Shh, baby it's okay. It will all be okay." Dad said trying to calm me down.

"You don't know that. What if he ends up saying he wants to break up for sure? I couldn't handle that I love him." I said as I continued to sob.

"I know baby. Let's just get through this okay. And if he breaks up with you I break him." Dad said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks dad." I said with a chuckle.

"No problem. So how about some pizza and game if he with the guys?" Dad suggested.

"Sounds great." I said with a smile.

~~~

I was sitting in the back room, the guys all went to bed about an hour or two ago. I couldn't will myself to move from my spot on the sofa all I wanted to do was let myself cry and that's what I did. I sat there silently crying with my knees against my chest with my arms wrapped around my legs Andy fingers intertwining with my head resting on my knees as I stared at the wall.

I felt as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest and thrown on the floor. Like it was shattered into a million pieces like a broken mirror.I'm falling apart while he doesn't even give a damn about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter..... I feel like most of the chapters will be short leading up to the final one. So bare with me for now. Also big thanks to my best friend for the idea, Love you 💜. IMPORTANT I HAVE A NEW STORY UP, IT IS A KELLIN QUINN FANFIC GO READ IT PLEASE!

Song above is a song I heard on dance moms and I really liked it. Also it's the name of the chapter.