28 - Roger Rabbit✅

Today I had to go to school when all I wanted to do was lay in bed and spend the day with dad and Kells. Dad had pulled up outside the front of the school and I gave him and hug and prepared for the days that awaits me.

"Brin" I yelled across the hall as I saw her in the sea of students.

"Quiet down Miss. Fuentes" said my 5th period teacher Mr. Vance.

"Sorry sir" I said then walked up to Brinley as I saw her getting closer to me

"Hey" she said with a welcoming smile.

"Hey. Please can you make this day be over already?" I whined and sighed at the end.

"I wish. Couldn't get your parents to let you stay home"" she asked with a laugh.

"Nope. Every time they said 'No" and went on to say how important getting an education is. And Kellin was no help" I said with a chuckle.

"So how was your day off yesterday?" she asked as I walked over to my locker.

"It was pretty good. We went bowling... I made the ball hit Kellin on accident. I said laughing at the end.

"OH MY GOD. That's funny" she said

"Yep. We'll talk more later" I told her as we parted ways.

I was just barley in the classroom door when the bell rang.

"Good Morning Miss. Fuentes, late again I see" Mrs. Heart said as I sat down in my seat. Her remark earning snickers to fill the room.

"Sorry Mrs. I will try to be here on time tomorrow." I said and pulled out my binder, placing it on my desk and flipping it to random page. I started doodling on the blank page and watched it fill with the creations my hand has made.

"What you doing freak" I heard the kid behind me say" I ignored him because no one usually talks to me other than Brinley.

"Hey answer me" The person said and kicked my chair.

"Stop It" I shouted

"Excuse me Miss Fuentes, why the sudden outburst?" Mrs. Heart asked turning around to face the class.

"He was kicking my chair" I said pointing to the kid behind me.

"Mr. Matthews you know I do not tolerate that sort of behavior. Detention for the rest of the week." Mrs. Heart said and went back to teaching.

Oh shit I just got Jake Matthews one of the most popular kids in school detention.

"You shouldn't have done that. You will regret it." Jake whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a filler Next weeks chapter will be longer hopefully. Please comment what yall may want to see happen. I'm running out of Ideas.