12-Check Yes Juliet✅

~IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ!~

Me and Kellin just got back to the buses. Right now Kellin's off doing sound check so I'm sitting in my bunk listening to music waiting for them all to finish up. I must have fallen asleep because soon I was being awoken by dad shaking me.

"Hey sunshine, how was your date with Kellin?" He asked.

"It was good. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. I hope you aren't mad" I said sleepily.

"I'm not mad. As long as you are happy I'm happy. And Kellin seems to make you happy, but I he hurts you I won't hesitate to kill him" he said

"Okay" I mumbled falling back asleep.

~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch with Iris watching the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars when Casey came onto the bus. These past few days we've been avoiding each other.

"Why are you still here?" She sneered at me.

"Well clearly I'm still here because I clearly can't go home without my dad"

"That's not what I meant! Why are you still alive? You are such a waste of space! No one will ever love you"

"Because I am" I would probably be dead by now if it wasn't for Kellin but I'm not telling her that.

"Pathetic" she said then walked off to do who knows what. So I just went to my bunk and sat there thinking.

Do they really love me?

But they all say they love me?

Are they lying to me, they wouldn't do that would they?

I really am just a waste of space aren't I?

I mean dad hasn't been as happy as usual.

Maybe I can kill myself tonight and actually succeed this time.

~~~~~~

"Hey babe" I heard someone say then kiss my cheek. I haven't moved from my bunk I've just sat there thinking.

"Hi" I mumbled back.

"You missed the shows, but we are all going out to eat if you want to join" Kellin said holding my hand in his and turning my face so I am looking at him.

"No, I think I'm just going to stay here and watch a movie or something" I said looking away from him and taking my hand out of his.

"Babe? Is something wrong?" He asked getting worried.

"No, just not feeling well" I replied. 'lie' I thought to myself

"Love why didn't you let me know sooner? I'm going to skip dinner with the guys and stay with you"

"Kells no, go out and have some fun. Don't let me stop you" I pleaded

"No, I'm staying here with you. I'm going to tell the guys. Be right back." He said kissing the top of my head then walked off to tell them, but I caught him before he could tell them.

"Kells, babe please just go out. Okay. I want some alone time anyways" I said trying to persuade him to go so I can do what I have planned.

"Okay" he said reluctantly.

Kellin's POV(wow wasn't expecting that)

"Kells, babe please just go out. Okay. I want some alone time anyways" She said trying to persuade me to go out with the guys.

"Okay" I said reluctantly.

~~~~~~~

Right now me and the guys just got to this cute little Italian restaurant. We already ordered and are just talking and waiting for our food to come out. So I decided to text Ray and check up on her, but she didn't answer so I sent her a quick text she doesn't always pick up when she gets a call but she tends to answer her texts. Just as I put my phone down the waitress came our with our food.

It's been almost 15 mins and Ray still hasn't responded to my text or even read it for that matter. Something isn't right, I knew it wasn't from the moment I walked on the bus earlier but I had decided to push that aside. I need to go back and check on Ray.

"Hey Vic, do you mind taking me back to the buses?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Sure Kells, what's up?" He asked with concern.

"I will tell you on the way" I told him as I put some money on the table for my share of the bill, Vic doing the same. Then we headed to the car. Luckily we took two vehicles.

"So what's up?" Vic asked as we pulled out the parking lot. So I did exactly that. I told him about Ray and all that's been going on. I know I shouldn't but at this point I really don't know what to do. I just want her to be okay.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Vic said with anger and worry laced throughout his voice.

"I'm sorry, she told me not to tell you" I said my voice going quiet.

"I'm sorry I snapped" Vic said sighing. "I just wish I would have known sooner so you weren't dealing with this on your own" he told me.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Once we made it to the venue parking lot where the buses were I immediately jumped out the car and ran towards the buses. The door was locked so Vic quickly unlocked the door.

"Ray, babe where are you?" I questioned. She wasn't at the front of the bus obviously because we just came in through there. I went and checked the bunks while Vic checked the back lounge.

"Not in here" Vic yelled to me. And she wasn't in the bunks either. I went and checked the bathroom and found.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go, hope y'all enjoy the cliffhanger! Hehe. 😝

Oh!
I'm thinking about making an update schedule. Sound good?

Darling, You'll Be Okay- Monday
The Strays- Thursdays
Forever- atm I'm editing so there won't be a set schedule. So TBA.