6-Lets Cheers to This✅

Weeeeeeee......... Another crappy update.

It's 6:49 at night, and we're stopped at a gas station like dad had started this morning.. But a little earlier then planned because Jaime claimed he had to pee or he would explode, even tho we had a fully functioning bathroom on the bus. After everyone passed around disgusted faces, including me, Dad asked the driver to pull into the closest gas station. And, that's where we are now.

"Oh my god," I heard Mike from behind me, "they have skittles!" He shouted with excitement, grabbed three packages of skittles, and ran to the cash register. I smiled and rolled my eyes, I'm so glad he's my uncle.

I went and picked up a couple candy bars, and an Arizona tea, and walked to the register.

"Is that all?" Dad asked as he took his wallet out from his back pocket. I nodded and replied with a 'yes'.He payed for all our stuff, and grabbed the bag from the guy behind the counter.

"Hey, my little brother is a big fan of you guys, mind if I get a picture?" The guy asked and smiled. Dad smiled too and told him yes, the guy took out his phone and snapped a picture.

"Thank you, it means a lot."

"No problem. C'mon, Ray, let's go." Dad said as he started walking toward the door while I stayed in my spot.

"What's wrong?" He asked. My cheeks started to heat up and I looked at the floor,

"I have to go to the bathroom,"

"Oh," he whispered.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said, and started walking to the restroom.

"Okay, hurry or we'll leave without you." He joked and laughed.

"La la la," I sang pretending I couldn't hear him.

Once I finished using the restroom, I exited the stall and went to wash my hands. Once done, I checked myself in the mirror fixing my hair a little and straightening out my OM&M sweatshirt. When I noticed a girl staring at me with wide eyes.

"I like your shirt," she said finally mustering up something.

"Thanks," I looked at her shirt and saw she had a Johnnie Guilbert 'Thug Pug' shirt.

"I like yours too, Johnnie's great."

"True," she agreed.

"Hey, you look familiar, have I seen you somewhere?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows. I shook my head,

"I don't think so, I don't really stand out in a group of people." She shook her head furiously, causing her hair to move, and pointed her index finger at me.

"I've definitely seen you before..wait, you're the girl that got locked out at the venue and claimed to be Vic's daughter." She stated, and slightly shook her head as if to say she was disappointed in me.

"Uhm," I scratched the back of my head and looked at the floor. "I wasn't lying about that, he actually is my dad now, he adopted me a couple months back."

"Oh," she looked as though she didn't believe me, but it's not like it mattered, I won't see her again anyways.

"Well, Vic's daughter, I'm Casey." She extended her hand out to me and I cautiously shook it.

"I'm Ray."

"Nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Ray?" I heard my dad call for me,

"just a second!" I looked back towards Casey and shrugged.

"I gotta go." She blinked a few times, and stuttered,

"w-was that Vic Fuentes?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Do you think I can meet him? I've been a fan for a long time."

"I guess," I walked out with Casey following behind me. When I made it out I saw my dad standing there with traces of worry on his face.

"Are you okay? What took so long?" He asked frantically.

"Yes dad I'm fine" I said chuckling a little bit. "I was just talking to Casey" I said pointing at Casey who just stood there with a shocked expression.

Dad and I talked with Casey for a little bit till my phone went off. It was a text from Kellin.

Kellin: hey where are you guys?

Me: gas station Jaime had to pee 😒 why?

Kellin: we just got to the venue and you guys weren't here yet, that's all. Come see me when you are here? 😉

Me: yep, shouldn't be too much longer dads talking to a fan. She seems to be really nice.

After that he didn't reply back so I engaged myself back into the conversation

.

"So Ray? what do you think of having Casey come along on your with us? It will give you a girl to hang with while Danielle's not here and someone around you're age." Dad said looking at me for an answer of approval of denial.

"Oh, umm yeah sure" I said not really paying attention

"Oh my god, I get to go on your with pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens"

Casey squealed happily.

"Do you think Kellin's seeing anyone?" She aimlessly asked. 'He's mine' I thought to myself but replied with "Nope not that I know of"

~~~~~~~

Me: Hey Kells we are here....where should we meet? Dad has someone he wants y'all to meet. 😒

' to be completely honest I'm not thrilled of Casey being here. Sure she's nice but all she kept talking about was Kellin. And I feel she will ruin my chances with Kellin because she's so much prettier then me'

Kellin: Um my bus I guess. And who? Danielle? If so we've already met her.

Me: No it's that fan I told you about earlier. She kinda has a thing for you.

Kellin: oh. We'll see you soon love. ❤️

"Dad, Kellin said to meet him and the guys at the SWS bus" I said walking to the bus door.

"Okay, you can go on ahead. I know you want to see Kellin." Dad said going back to doing whatever it was he was doing.

I walked off the bus into the chilly winter( Idk if I set what month or season it was. So it's winter and November) air. I wrapped my sweatshirt covered arms around myself as I walked up to the SWS bus. I unwrapped my arms to knock on the door but it flung open before I could and I was immediately brought into a hug.

"Hey love, I missed you" they whispered In my ear. Immediately I knew it was Kellin. So I snuggled myself into him even more trying to collect all the warmth I could get.

"You cold?" He chuckled I just shook my head in response.

"Let's go inside then" he said pulling me onto the warm bus.

"Ray" I heard the SWS guys say as they saw me.

"Hey guys" I said smiling and waving at them.

"Where's Vic?" Nick asked.

"On the bus. Probably talking to Casey" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who's Casey?" They questioned

But before I could answer I heard the bus door click open to reveal....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my update. Sorry if it's short, I wanted to get this out. I actually like this chapter thanks for helping me with it Emmy! You are a lifesaver! What should Casey look like? Or who should portray her?