16-My House✅

~last day of the first 1/2 of tour~

"Ray" Jaime yelled trying to get me up.

"No!" I yelled back at him and turning to lay on my stomach.

"Kellin's here" he said this time using his unsuccessful luring method.

"No he isn't! I haven't heard his voice all morning and the bus door never opened." I said proving him wrong.
Just then I heard a bunch of bumping and the bus door open, ah it's just Jaime trying to make me think Kellin's here.

"Sunshine Kellin's here" dad said to me

"No he isn't! Good try him-time" I said still not moving form my position my my bed.

"Hey baby girl" I heard his beautiful voice ring through my ears.

"Please tell me you aren't here to get me up too" I complained. I really didn't want to get up knowing we where leaving today.

"Princess you need to though, it's our last day together and I don't want to spend it with you packing." He said rubbing my back soothingly.

Home? I don't want to go home! I want to stay here forever with kellin, this blanket, my family. Yes every single one of these guys I consider my family. And going home also means I will start school, I know dad and Danielle have been talking about it. I'm dreading it. I wouldn't mind staying home with Danielle but the whole school thing I do mind.

"Baby girl it will be okay I promise. We can meet up and skype, call and text okay." He said looking at me.

"Th-they where talking about sending me t-to school. K-Kells I don't want that."I cried.

"Shhh it will be okay."

~ 1 Week Later ~

It's been a week since tour ended and since I've seen Kellin. Well tour didn't really end it was just a holiday break for thanksgiving they have a few more shows I think before they start the second half of tour at the beginning of the year. Dad and Dani haven't told me whether I'm going to go back on tour or stay home and go to school. I really hope it's the first option.

"Hey Ray, can you come down? Your dad and I need to talk to you." Danielle said from the bottom of the steps.

"Sure" I replied texting kellin that I would be right back and unwrapping myself from Kellin's blanket(he said she could take it). Then set my phone down on my bed and made my way down the staircase and to the dining room where they both are sitting side by side on one side of the table. So naturally I sit across from them.

"Ray..." Dad started off "Your mom a-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"She's not my mom. I know legally b-but she isn't for now okay." I mumbled out. I regretted it though because I saw a flash of sadness flash through Danielle's eyes.

"Sorry" I said ashamed.

" Anyways, Danielle and I have done some thinking and we think it's best that you stay and finish off the school year. I know you missed a few months but we talked to the school about the situation and they are going to let you take your exams just like everyone else when the time comes and your grades have been transferred as long as you pass all your classes you can still move up a grade" he said looking me in the eyes making sure I'm understanding what he was telling me.

"B-but I don't want to go! I wanna go with you!" I whined.

"I know baby, but you need a good education, you need to socialize and make friends. We will see how this goes and then we will consider homeschooling you okay." Dad said, "just please try" he said with pleading eyes.

"O-okay. Is Danielle staying here or going with you?" (A/N: idk if I mentioned but Danielle lives with Vic and Ray. She was off on a work trip when Vic got ray.)

"I will be staying here with you most of the time. I may have to go out of town for a few days meaning you will either stay with Vic's parents or my mom(A/N: also idk if Danielle's dad and mom are together but for the sake of the story they aren't)." Danielle said with a smile.

Maybe it won't be so bad. I have the possibility of meeting my other grandparent. I'm still dreading school though.

"Will you be here for my first day dad?" I questioned I know I sound childish but this is the first time I have my dad and even a mom for that matter to be there on my first day of school.

"Of course princess, Danielle and I will both be here." He said with a sad smile. He must of know my reasoning behind asking.

"Okay. Thank you I love you both" I said walking around and hugging both of them.

"We love you too" they both said at the same time causing us all to erupt into a fit of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 3:21 am... SO I UPDATED ON MONDAY! But anyways If this gets

7 votes and 10 comments (has to be different people) I will update the next chapter. I won't do this often but I will every now and then. :) so y'all can possibly have two updates this week.

COMMENT
VOTE
AND
FOLLOW!

~love you my koala gang~