31 - Drive

"Come on you two let's go" mom said cutting my bedroom light on. I hid my face into Kellin's chest to shield my eyes from the light.

"Mooom cut the light off" by now kellin was already up.

"No" she said and walked over to me only to step on Iris' tail as she was sitting on the floor casing Iris to let out a horrific sound. I shot up at the sound and Iris jumped up into my lap as she saw me up.

"Hey baby." I said to her as she cuddled into my lap. I saw my phone light up with a notification and I saw the time read 03:30.

"Holy fuck mom why are we up so early!" I whined.

"You'll see later. Just get ready. You can change later if you want" she told me.

I chose to change later so I got up brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I also washed my face. I then got up and grabbed a bag and put my phone charger and a change of clothes in their. I grabbed my phone and headphones and headed downstairs and waited for mom and Kellin.

"Kellin where are we going" I asked him as he walked down the steps.

"I don't know babe. Your mom said it would be a good idea to bring a pillow so I grabbed one from your bed." He said.

~~~~

"Mom it's 5 can we get food!"

"We've been on the road for an hour. Get some rest we can get something at about 6 okay" she said glancing at me.

"Okay" I said cuddling into Kellin's side and pulled the blanket over my body.

"Hey" Kellin said looking down at me.

"Hi" I told him and looked up at him. I let out a small yawn.

"Tired?" He asked.

"A little" I replied and grabbing Kellin's phone and unlocked it.

"Babe what are you doing?" Kellin asked.

"Reading." I told him as I clicked on the Wattpad app I downloaded on his phone a while ago.

"Why can't you use your phone?" He asked confused.

"I don't want to waste my battery and my phone is on the floor" I told him as if it was obvious.

"Raaaayyyy" kellin whined.

"Keeeeelllllliiiin" I mocked him.

"Can you please not use my phone to read?" He complained.

"Sure" I said and went on to finish the first chapter to a story I had started a few days ago.

"Damn you are stubborn" Kellin sighs.

"And you complain and whine more then a 4 year old" I retorted and continued to write.

I soon felt my self grow tired and my eyes at start to shut. Kellin must have noticed because he took the phone from my hands and locked it.

"Sleep well" he said kissing the top of my head.

~~~~

"Ray. Wake up we're here" I heard kellin say shaking me. I yawned and opened my eyes. The sun shinning brightly and the sound of people talking filled my eyes and ears.

"Kells where are we?" I asked confused.

"Why don't you sit up and see" he said chuckling.

I sat up and looked out to see we were parked behind some buses and dad was standing outside talking to mom. I jumped up quickly unbuckling myself and got out the car running to dad.

"Dad" I screamed as I got closer.

"Hey princess he said engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you" I mumbled.

"I missed you too" he said releasing me from the hug.

"How has tour been so far?" I asked him.

"It's been great. I can't wait for you to see the set. We are playing our new song" dad said excitedly.

"That's great..... But you know what you need?" I asked.

"What?" Dad questioned.

"An album! We've been waiting for one for forever!" I said with a chuckle.

"Damn not you too" dad said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's rather short and unedited but I hope you enjoy. :)