15-The World I Know✅

"Jaime!" I said as I walked onto the bus after Kellin and I's talk.

"Oh no" I heard Mike and Tony say in unison as Vic and Danielle looked confused. Mike and Tony started to fill them in while I went on a hunt for Jaime.

I found him in the back lounge in a corner behind some stuff, but he was pretty easy to spot because his spiky hair stood out at the top behind all the junk.

He had not known I found him yet so I creeped over to him and tackled him to the floor. Iris( the cat. I kinda forgot about her 😂 whoops.) jumping up on his chest and pawing at his face making him squirm even more then before.

"Good girl Iris" I said praising the little black kitten. (Pic of Iris on the side. The pic is of my kitten.... But her name isn't Iris!)

"Please whatever you do don't make it to where I can't have kids!" He yelled. Causing me to hear everyone in the front erupt into a fit of laughter.

"Oh Jaime, sweet, sweet Jaime. Would I ever dare do such a thing?"

"Yes!" He retorted. Causing me to laugh.

"No I wouldn't!" Which was true I wouldn't.

"Remember a few weeks back when I accidentally got paint all over your favorite shirt? So you said you would punch me once you changed and that you refused to talk to me until you felt like I suffered enough?" (Wow that sounds childish.... Oh well!)

"Jaime! Chill. All you have to do is clean Iris' litter box for the rest of tour! Then once home I may leave her with dad's parents if it's fine with them" I said chuckling and moving Iris off so I can get up.

"Okay" he said sighing in relief.

~~~~~

A few weeks have passed, Casey and I have been great at ignoring one another. Well mainly because she's off whoring around and getting drunk. Kellin is still the only one that knows about how she really is towards me. Unfortunately today was not my lucky day and I'm stuck on the bus with her. Dad and the guys are off for a meeting or something and Danielle went to do a little grocery shopping since no one has bought food to stock up the fridge and cabinets.

I've been in my bunk listening to music and texting Kellin off and on all day. I would hang with him but him and the rest of the band are busy putting the final touches on the new album I believe.(this is before madness was released)

"It's nice to see you finally loosing weight. You are still fat tho" Casey said as I walked into the kitchen to grab a water from the fridge. I know I am she didn't have to tell me.

"I know" I mumbled to her.

"What did you say?" She asked with hatred laced throughout her annoying nasally voice.

"I SAID 'I KNOW' BITCH!" I yelled at her.

"BITCH?, HOW AM I THE BITCH! YOURE THE ONE THAT STOLE KELLIN FROM ME! YOURE THE ONE TELLING LIES MAKING HIM HATE ME!" She yelled back.

"LIES? WHAT LIES? I NEVER TOLD KELLIN A THING ABOUT YOU, I DIDNT HAVE TO HE HEARD IT HIMSELF! YA KNOW WHAT I WOULD RATHER BE A BITCH THEN A WHORE LIKE YOU!" I screamed at her with pure anger in my voice.

"WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL YOUR SELF ALREADY YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" she yelled

I was doing fine she wasn't getting to me until then. I just sort of fell to the floor crying, wishing I could just disappear. To be with Kellin, dad or Danielle.

"What's going on?" Mike asked as he walked onto the bus.

"Nothing" Casey said innocently. Mike didn't look like he bought it though.

"Bullshit!" He snapped. "I heard it all. You leave now! Sunshine come here" he said calmly to me. But I refused to move. I want my dad.... For once I don't want kellin..... Just dad.

"Daddy" I mumbled out.

"He will be her soon sunshine okay" like said sitting down on the floor next to me and pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay"Uncle Mike.... That sounds weird... Mike said to me and kissed my temple.

"I love you... We all do, especially your dad, mom(Danielle) and kellin. We love you so much. Sunshine you are so beautiful. You are worth so much you mean the world to us. I don't know what would happen if we ever lost you." He mumbled.

"Is she okay?" I heard someone say as they walked on to the bus.

"Daddy" I managed to choke out.

"Oh baby girl." He said sitting down and taking me from Mike. Damn guys ever heard of a couch? I mean yeah I'm the one who was on the floor but you could have moved me I thought.

"Casey is packing her stuff and leaving now" dad whispered into my ear. I only nodded in response as I heard the bus door open then close, then someone walk pass and into the bunk room. I heard some bumping around before someone walked back out and off the bus once again. I didn't bother too look up to see exactly who it was. I'm assuming it was Casey though because of what dad told me.

We where still sat on the floor me with my head on dad's chest listening to his heartbeat slowly drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Updated.... I'm sorry.

This chapter is dedicated to all of you! I love y'all so much. Stay strong. Xx