35 - Part 2

"Ray" dad said looking at me.

"Yes" I questioned and looked up at him.

"So. Someone told me they saw you with some guy today." Dad said.

"I'm going to kill Alex." I mumbled. "Oh yeah. His names Josh. W-we umm met today and just hung out at the ATL set and takes for a bit" I said leaving out the whole Kellin incident.

"Then why are there pictures like this one" dad said and unlocked his phone screen and showing a sequence of pictures of Josh picking me up.

"I-I uh I don't know" I said stumbling over my words.

"Ray" dad sighed before continuing. "Did you see Kellin's post?" He asked. I just nodded as a few tears fell down my face.

"Come here" he said and held his arms open for me to come and sit on his lap. I wasted no time doing so.

"Why didn't you listen to me?" He asked, I didn't respond.

"Ray. You know I did that for your own good right?" He asked me, again I didn't answer.

"Okay I see how this is going to be." Dad sighed.

"I have a few errands I need to do while we are here so you are coming with me" dad said.

"No" I croaked out.

"Ray you have no choice but to. I'm not leaving you alone"

"Whatever"I mumbled.

"Ray. I know your hurting but don't shut yourself off from the world." Dad said.

"I'm not. I'm going out. You can go to the store by yourself." I told him as I stormed off the bus. I pulled my phone out my pocket and sent Josh a text.

Me: Hey are you still here? want to meet up?

Josh: yes, where are you?

Me: meet at the tree from earlier?

Josh: see you in 10 😝

I put my phone in my pocket and started walking off towards the tree Josh and I were at earlier. I figured we could meet up there and chill or whatever as the tree provides shade so it wouldn't be too hot. I sat down under the tree and waited for Josh.

"Hey." He said with a smile and say down in front of me.

"Hey" I said smiling back at him.

"So what's up? Why did you want to meet up?" Josh asked curiously.

"I needed to get off that bus and away from my dad" I told him.

"Okay how about we get to know each other a bit? Favorite band?" Josh asked me.

"Sleeping With Sirens. Umm you?" I replied.

"All Time Low" he said with a laugh.

Josh and I talked like that asking questions back and forth for a bit before he decided to ask another question.

"So have you talked to Kellin?" He asked with a serious face.

"No, and how do you know about us?" I asked confused we never announced anything.

"I just saw how close you two are so I just sort of figured." He said nervously rubbing his arm. Kellin does that a lot to when he's nervous. I felt tears start to fall so I told Josh I needed to go and walked off.

I had no destination in mind so I just walked around warped with my headphones in and the music blaring. Yes I know you probably think I am crazy for walking around a music festival with headphones in and music playing and quite frankly I am but I just need alone time and this is how I get time to myself by blocking out the world.

My mind keeps wondering back to Kellin and that girl. I really need to ask him about that. Maybe later but for now I will just continue to listen to music and walk around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crappy chapter!!!!!!! Id say sorry but I'm not because I wrote this and it sucks. JUST TO CLARIFY JOSH IS A RANDOM CHARACTER I JUST NEEDED HIM FOR THESE TWO CHAPTERS HE IS OF NO IMPORTANCE AT ALL. Okay bye!