25 - Unbroken✅

~ Rays POV ~

The doctors told me I could go home today and I was so glad. 3 days in the hospital is fucking torture.

~ 3 hours later ~

"Come on Ray, you can leave now. Here is a change of cloths." Danielle said walking into the room.

"Thanks" I said quietly and took the clothes from her hand and headed to the bathroom to change.

I quickly changed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was a mess and I looked like I haven't slept in ages judging by the bags under my eyes. I sighed and looked away from the mirror and headed out the bathroom.

"You ready?" Danielle asked when she noticed I had exited the bathroom.

"Yeah"

"Alrighty let's go then. Oh here give your dad a call" she told me handing me my phone.

I saw I had a few messages from Kellin Dad, Mike and Nick.

I looked at Kellin's messages first.

"Hey babe, hope your doing well. Vic told me."

"I love you"

"Stay strong princess"

Me: hey babe, I'm okay. I love you too.

I responded to Kellin then gave dad a call.

V: Hello?

R: Hey dad

V: hey baby, how are you?

R: I'm okay. How's tour?

V: tours good. I miss you and Danielle though. You really worried us all baby girl.

R: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It wasn't supposed to end this way.

V: how was it supposed to end then?

R: I don't want to talk about it. W-when will you be home. I miss you and Kells.

V: not for a few months. And we miss you too. I think kellin misses you more then I do.

R: is he with you?

V: yeah wanna talk to him.

R: yeah

I heard shuffling on the other end then the phone being handed over.

"Let's go Ray" Danielle said putting a hand on my back and led me out of the hospital.

K: hello?

R: KELLS!

K: hey baby. I miss you.

R: I miss you too.

K: baby, I thought we talked about this. Why didn't you call me?

R: I-I don't know

K: you can't keep doing this. It's not healthy you will end up in a treatment center.

R: I don't want that.

K: I know you don't. That's why it needs to stop.

R: I just want you and daddy home. I don't want to do this by myself.

K: baby, don't do this. Please. It will be okay we will be home soon enough. Until then we are a phone call away. Okay?

R: okay. I love you.

K: I love you too. So so much.

K: well I've gotta go. Your dad says he loves you too. Text us okay? FaceTime you later alright.

R: okay bye Kells.

After that I hung up, I noticed that we were almost home. Damn this car ride was fast.

Once home I was greeted by grandma, grandpa, and Iris(her cat).

"I've missed you" I said running and giving grandpa and grandma a hug then went and picked up Iris from the floor. She's getting so big. She's not the little runt I got from the pet store during a spur of the moment thing with uncle Mike.

With Iris in my arms I walked up the steps and to my room and sat her on my bed and I went and grabbed a fresh set of clothes and headed to the bathroom so I could shower seeing as I hadn't since I was in the hospital.

~~~~~

"Ray, dinner. Mama made tacos. Your favorite." Danielle said peeking her head through my open door.

"I'm not hungry. I think I'm going to nap. I will eat later" I told her.

"Okay sleep well" she told me and closed my bedroom door gently.

I put my headphones in and let the voice of my dad put me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not that long but here is an update. Sorry I didn't get it out sooner.

So much going on these next few months so I've been busy and somedays haven't been my best. But anyways I updated so that's all that matters. ANYWAYS DID YALL HERE ABOUT THE ACADEMY IS.......?

What's y'all's thoughts on that?

Anyways

Vote and comment 💜

SONG OF THE DAY: Unbroken -Demi Lovato