8-Kids In Love✅

"Well..." Kellin started but was interrupted by dad walking in.

"Ray, I'm sorry" dad said sadly. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It was wrong of me" he said with his head hung low in shame.

"It's okay daddy" I said untangling myself from Kellin just to tangle myself in a hug with my dad.

"Here's your phone" he said handing it to me. "But can you please apologize to Casey? She's just trying to get to know you." He said. I didn't believe that she really was but for the sake of my dad I would do anything.

"Okay, well I guess I better get out there then" I said to my dad and Kellin.

"Yeah... Talk to me if you need to Ray, I'm always here okay?" He said giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Wait Ray, Kellin, what happened? Did she do something?" Dad asked frantically. Fuck this was the last thing I needed Kellin knowing is enough.

"No, nothing happened Vic" Kellin said before I could utter a word.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have mocked you" I said to Casey as we where sat on the couch in the back lounge flipping through the movie channels.

"You listen here bitch, I don't give a fuck what you say to me. All I care about is making Kellin mine and making your life a living hell. Understood?" She said sternly while grabbing hold my shirt.

"Y-yes" I stuttered out.

"Good, now how about you go do us all a favor and kill yourself!" She sneered at me.

Here I was again sitting on the bathroom floor with my razor in hand.

1. For being pathetic
2. For not being good enough
3. For ever thinking kellin would like me.
4. For thinking anyone cared.
5.....turned into 10...... And 10 to 20.

"Ray? Babe, your dad said you've been in the bathroom for quite a while now..... Again" it was Kellin.

"Open up, I'm not mad" he said softly. I reached up and opened the bathroom door.

"Baby... Why?" He asked while embracing me in a hug. I just shrugged. I didn't want to tell them how Casey really is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a filler. I had more written but Wattpad deleted it, and I was at camp all last week and couldn't really write. So this is what I've got so far. More soon, and it will be longer, I promise.