30 - Space Oditty ✅

We are 3 weeks into the summer and it turns out dad went off to play warped tour. Which don't get me wrong I love that but I've hardly seen him and it was nice having him home.

Kellin has been here a lot though which I've loved and Brinley and I have had a few sleepovers.

"Hey baby" kellin said walking into my room.

"Hey" I said looking up from the book I was writing in.

"What do ya say me you and Brin go out? Oh and your grandparents want you for a night or two." He said with a smile.

"Yeah sounds good." I said texting Brin to meet Kellin and I at the park near our house. And she replied with an "okay see you soon x"

"Okay Kells we better get going!" I told him.

"Bye mom going out with Kellin and Brinley. Be back later to go to grandmas" I told her as I walked out the door.

"Okay love you" she replied as I shut the door behind kellin and I.

~~~~~

"I had fun. Thanks for letting me tag along" Brinley said with a big smile as we neared the park.

"No problem." Kellin and I said at the same time.

Today we all went out and just walked around the mall and shopped as well as watched kellin make fans freak out by sneaking up on them and saying 'hello.' While Brin and I sat back and watched.

"Thanks for today baby. It really was a great day" I said as I laid down in the guest bed next to kellin and Iris(the cat I made Vic's parents take) who was laying on his chest. I convinced my grandparents(Vic's mom and dad) to let kellin stay while I'm here. Also apparently Danielle's mom(not sure if her moms divorced or not but for this she is) is coming next week. I'm actually looking forward to meeting my other grandma. She seems pretty cool from what dani has told me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter title is my favorite David Bowie song xx RIP ❤️😔