36 - Afraid

Everyone was asleep so I took this as my chance to call Kellin. I quietly got out of my bunk making sure I didn't step on dad and made my way to the back room shutting the door behind me. I sat down on the couch that lined the back wall with my phone open and in hand. Kellin's contact was open and lighting up the screen. I had yet to click the call button, I couldn't and I don't even know why. I sighed loudly and let my phone drop to the floor with a thud. I don't know if I want to go through with this.

"Ray" Jaime said sticking his head in the back room.

"Yes" I responded looking up at him.

"You okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah just thinking. I'm not sure if I want to call Kellin or not anymore" I told him sighing. "I want to settle this but at the same time I'm not sure what the outcome will be and if I can handle it."

"Ray, I can't really tell you anything other than to be careful and do what you think is best" Jaime said kissing my head and walked out going back to bed.

I finally worked up the courage and to hit the call button on Kellin's contact.

"Hello" a groggily Kellin said through the phone.

"Hey did I wake you?" I said starting to feel bad that I woke him.

"Yeah" he said with a slight chuckle.

"Sorry. I just really needed to talk to you" I told him awkwardly. Why it was so awkward to talk to him I don't know, maybe it was the lack of talking to one another for so long.

"If it's about my Instagram post in sorry. It was a dick move" Kellin said.

"It really was. I know you said you wanted a break which I get but you never broke up with me. So as far as I knew we were still together." I replied.

"Honestly she was just some slut I met at a bar" Kellin stated as if it was supposed to make everything better

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he stated.

"Kellin, what are we? Like I am still in love with you that won't change. But if you dot want to be with me let me know now."

"Ray I love you too... like a lot. But this is killing me. I miss you. It hurt to leave you the day after we were at Vic's parents. I figured if I pushed you away it wouldn't hurt as much, but it did. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" Kellin sniffles. He was crying, I knew it. That's how I knew he means what he's saying.

"Kellin babe dot cry. Yes I forgive you. Please don't push me away again. That doesn't only affect you." I told him calmly trying not to cry myself.

"So how have you been?" Kellin asked.

"Really Kellin?" I asked him as I laid down on the couch.

"Sorry stupid question." He chuckled.

"Very." I said chuckling as well.

"So how is warped?" He asked

"Great" I say with a smile.

Kellin and I made small talk the rest of the night up until dad knocked on the door asking why I was up so early. Turns out we had even talking till 6 am.

"Hey Kells I should go. You get som rest. I love you" I told him smiling like an idiot.

"I love you too beautiful" Kellin replied before he hung up causing me to blush a crimson red color.

"So you and Kellin?" Dad stated.

"Yeah we worked it out. I still don't forgive him fully for what happened but we are on better terms now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated. :) sorry I didn't update two days ago like I said and then sorry I didn't update last night. HEY I UPDATED TODAY THO! Thanks hope y'all enjoy this. Xx.

I was going to add a pic of Kellin but my neighbors cat was being cute and I had to share.

GO CHECK OUT MY STORY "MADNESS" IT IS A KELLIN QUINN STORY. I will post more on it soon as this story is coming to and end there are like 4 more chapters left.