23 - How To Save A Life✅

~Danielle~

Slapping Ray was out of line, it was a heat of the moment thing and I really regret it. I'm going up to her room now to apoligize.

"Ray I said knocking on her bedroom door. It wasn't completely shut but I knocked anyways, getting no reply. I slowly opened the door and looked in seeing she wasn't in her room. She must be in the bathroom so I decided to wait in here for her.

Ive been sitting here for 15 minutes waiting for Ray, I was starting to get an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. 'What if something's wrong' I thought. I got up from her bed where I had just been sitting and walked across the hall to the bathroom knocking on the door.

"Ray, you okay?" I asked her but no reply.

"Ray?" I said a little louder but still, nothing. I reached above the door and grabbed the bathroom key that stays on the door frame and unlocked it.

~ could be triggering~

I opened it to see her sitting up against the wall limply, with her eyes closed with bloody writs in a puddle of her own blood. I grabbed my phone out my pocket quickly dialing 911

"Hello, 911 how may I help you?"

"Yes. I need an ambulance my daughter is laying in a pool of blood unconscious I need an ambulance. Hurry please!" I said quickly and telling the police officer the address.

"Yes ma'am one is on it way now. They are about 15 minutes out. Does she have a pulse?" The officer asked. I reached over and felt for a pulse.

"Y-yes. It's very faint though" I said doing my best to keep the tears from falling but failing miserably as a few slipped out and down my face.

I heard the sirens approaching so I told the police officer they arrived and then hung up.

I heard the paramedics come in, so I called out to them so they know where I was.

"Ma'am we need you to step out the way." One of the paramedics told me and tugging on my shoulder to pull me up. I reluctantly listened not wanting to leiave her side.

Two paramedics left then came back with a strecher( I think that's what it's called.) gently picking Ray up and setting her down.

The rest was blur all I really remember was them pulling off with Ray in the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter 23, send me a song I can use for the title.... I will update this tomorrow as well. I figured the next chapter would be pretty long if I didn't split it up. So here's this more sometime tomorrow. Xx

I've added a song..... I had to do a cover since It wouldn't let me do the actual version..... But I like this cover anyways so yep. :)