24 - You're Dead Wrong✅

~ Danielle's POV ~

I just arrived at the hospital, running through the doors and up to the nurse's station.

"W-what room I-is Ray Fuentes in?" I asked the nurse out of breath.

"She's in surgery at the moment ma'am, you can go on up to the 4th floor and wait in the waiting room there" she told me politely with a somewhat sorrow filled eyes.

"Thank you" I told her and went to the elevator and waited for it.

I already filled Vic in on my drive here. He tried to cancel tour and fly back, but I told him I had it under control and that I would keep him updated.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, no one was on the elevator so I just walked on and hit the 4 button. Once to the 4th floor I went and sat in one of the waiting room chairs until they called for me.

~ 2 hours later ~

"Anyone here for Ray Fuentes?" A doctor (I assume) questioned. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Yes, I'm her mother." I said to the man.

"Well I'm Dr. Whittaker, I wanted to inform you that she did lose a lot of blood and we had to stich up some of the cuts. She is awake and seems to being doing well at the moment. I do have to ask though, was this a suicide attempt?"

"Okay thank you, and no it wasn't. If it was she would have said some form of goodbye and she didn't." I told Dr. Whittaker truthfully.

"Alright Ms. you may go see her. She's in room 415" He told me with a kind reassuring smile.

I walked down the hallways till I found room 415. I knocked on the door and waited for her reply.

"Come in" she called out with a raspy voice.

"Hey baby girl. I'm sorry." I told her sadly.

"Its okay, have you told dad?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did. He says he loves and misses you. He wishes he could be here. I told him he needed to continue the tour though, he was going to cancel it." I told her, at first she had a horrified expression but by the end it had softened.

"Okay. When am I allowed to leave?"

"I'm glad you asked Miss. Fuentes. We will need to keep you here for a day or two, but you should be back home soon if everything checks out" Dr. Whittaker said with a smile.

"Okay" she told him bluntly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her.

"My head and arms hurt" she said looking down at her bandaged writs and then back up at me.

"Okay, well a nurse will be in, in a few with some pain killers. Now I will leave you two now." He said the walked out the door. Just like he said a nurse soon came in and gave her some pain killers. She told me that it would most likely make her sleepy and that I could spend the night in her and that she would be back with a pillow for me. She returned with the pillow about 20 minutes later and I fell asleep on the couch on the left side of the room Ray was in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear everyone's trying to avoid any contact with me. Ive text my friends, they read the message and continue on forgetting about me or hey I'm going to message you, they see it, delete and when I respond IGNORE ME, im used to it from you anyways.

Hey....What happened to the message me anytime and I will get back as soon as possible? well its been over a month so I guess you aren't getting back to me. I had a breakdown trying to watch your recent video, nice hair btw, it actually suits you well didn't know you changed it. Oh I'm 45 days clean ( 1 month and 14 days) Not that you give a shit. haha no one does honestly, why it hurts more from you I'm not sure, I guess I thought you actually cared. Well bye, hope whoever reads this chapter hope you enjoy, I'm off to drown myself in music. xx