21 - Props & Mayhem✅

"Ray!" Brinley squealed as I hit her with the pillow by surprise.
Brinley quickly grabbing her pillow from the floor where it had been sitting next to her bag. Instantly hitting me back.

We continued to just mess around running around the house and hitting each other with our pillows till Danielle stopped us.

"Girls go wash up, dinners ready. What do you say to your grandmas Tacos?"

"Fuck yeah!" I cheered! And started telling Brinley about grandmas tacos, watching her eyes gloss over and her mouth hang open at the thought of the tacos, before realization set in.

"You said grandmas tacos... Are they both here?" I asked, knowing if it wasn't nana that made them I will not eat them.

"Yes! Her and your grandfather decided to stop by for dinner. Hope you girls don't mind."

" no! Not at all. Right Brin?" I asked her.

"N-not at all" she said stuttering a little before regaining her composure.

"Go wash up then we can eat" Danielle playfully scolded us and pushing us in the direction of the downstairs bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks nana, dinner was amazing." I said giving her a hug.

"Love you" she told me before she went over to Brinley and giving her a hug as well.

"Love you papa" I told him as he gave me a big hug.

(Okay random as fuck but a little moth found it's way into my room as decided to fly into my ear. It flew out but just NOPE! I'm done!)

"Bye Nana, Bye papa!" I yelled and waved goodbye to them.

Just as I shut the door I felt someone jump onto my back.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE! LETS GO!!!!!" I heard Brinley yell from my back causing me to laugh.

"Wait! I need to get a picture!" I heard Danielle yell coming from the kitchen, causing me and Brinley to move our heads in the direction of her voice.

She took the picture and I soon felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it looking at it and unlocked it.

It was a twitter notification from Danielle saying she mentioned me in a tweet.

It was the picture she got of me and Brinley just a few minutes ago with Brinley on my back. Along with the caption : "Never a dull moment with these girls around @piercetheray" I saw she had tagged dad and kellin in the photo as well.

I locked my phone and went back to trudging up the steps and to my room.

(why is it so much easier to write 300-500 words for this but with school it's a chore to do? Why? I guess maybe because I'm a sucky writer!)

~~~~~~~~

Currently Brinley and I are in our pajamas cuddled up in blankets watching some horror film(film....movie?) I wasn't that interested in. And honestly it's scaring the living shit out of me. But Brin wanted to watch it and she seemed to be enjoying it. I did catch her jump a few times throughout the movie tho.

45 minutes later and the movie is finally over.

"Never again!" I told her sternly

"Agreed she mumbled"

"I'm going to bed girls, night" Danielle said walking out of the little library/office room and up the steps to hers and dad's room.

It was about 1 am and Brinley and I may or may not have found dad's stash of energy drinks and candy. So we are currently hyped up on sugar and caffeine.

"Let's play truth or dare" she told me spontaneously.

"Okay, truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to go jump in the pool naked screaming the lyrics to Props & Mayhem" I told her Smirking. (I've got no idea where this came from but we are going with it!)

"Easy!" She told me walking downstairs and out the back door taking her clothes off and ran screaming the lyrics and jumped into the pool.

"T-towel" she stuttered as she got out and I quickly went and got a towel for her.

"Sooooo tired!" I whined, feeling myself getting really tired as I started to come down form my sugar and caffeine high.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me once she was dried off and clothed and back in my room.

"Dare" I told her sleepily.

"I dare you to tweet kellin telling him how much you love him." She told me. And I did exactly that having no idea what I truly said to him because of how tired I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER IS DONE! :) here you go. Hope you enjoy. Chapter curtesy of me being sleep deprived. Oh I'm 1 month and 2 days clean today. ☺️

QOTD: Fave movie?

A: ultraviolet and dazed and confused!

Oh... So I made a somewhat of a reference to a song at the beginning/middle of the chapter... What song was it? And artist? 1st correct answer gets a dedication next chappy!