35 - Part 1

"Ray. I need your phone." Dad said shaking me awake.

"What why? No" I said groggily and turned over.

"Ray seriously phone now!" Dad said.

"Whatever fine here" I said and unplugged my phone from the charger and held it out for him to take.

"Where's your computer?" He asked.

"I don't know on the bus somewhere. Let me sleep" I groaned. I heard dad leave and I settled back in bed and dozed back off.

"Hey get up your ass is not waisting another day in bed" Mike said dragging me out of my bunk.

"Why? What's the point in facing the world when all it does is find a way to make you feel more disgusted in yourself?" I stated trying to push off of Mike.

"And see this is why you need to get out. You don't need to be stuck on the bus on a beautiful day when you feel like this. Now dressed or you can go out in your pajamas" Mike said setting me down and grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and started to text someone.

~~~

"I'm ready" I told Mike walking out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready.

"Good lets go" he said grabbing my hand and pulled me out the door and off the bus.

"Where are you taking me" I whined as we have been walking for about 5 minutes and me having no clue as to what Mikes plans are.

"Shh we have soundcheck. So that's where we are going" he said as if it was obvious.

"You could have just told me that. I'm hungry" I told him as I didn't eat breakfast or lunch for that matter.

"Sorry. I grabbed you a water though so here" he said passing it to me.

"Thanks" I told him and took the water from him and opening it to take a sip.

"Hey Mike, do you know why my dad asked for my phone and stuff?" I asked.

"Umm I don't sorry." He said then sped up walking.

"Okay" I replied not believing him but didn't bother pushing the issue.

~~~~

"Hey dad" I said as I saw him standing backstage.

"Hey baby girl. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay, hot and hungry" I said chuckling.

"Well you can walk around for a bit then I'll run out and get some food after soundcheck" dad told me.

"Okay sounds good." I said starting to walk off.

"Wait dad how will I get in touch with you." I asked him.

"Here. Please don't use it unless its to call me or one of the guys or your mom." He said sternly.

"Yes sir" I said then rolled my eyes as I walked off. Of course I wasn't going to stay off my phone. I had fan accounts I ran and needed to keep up with that no one knew about.

I went on my fan acc for SWS well that's what it mainly was for but I love other bands too. I saw pictures of Kellin and some girl. That didn't bother me so much as I'm used to pictures like that until I saw a screenshot of Kellin's Instagram, more specifically a post from him. It was a picture of him and the same girl as before and then a caption to go with the picture basically stating how he had such a good day with "his girl".

'Did he actually mean he was breaking up with me?'
'He never stated he was though.' I thought.

I felt myself slowly collapsing to the ground as tears streamed down my face. I heard a few gasps and someone pick me up.