Party Time. Ch. 46

Start from the beginning

Eli's eyeshadow was black eye and had little sparkles in it. Her eyeliner was only underneath her eye and was a sparkly purple thick line. Her lips were bright pink and had a gold tint. Her mascara made her eyelashes look thick and perfect.

Mine eyeshadow was black. It seemed like it started out really dark towards the middle it got slightly lighter and on the other side of my eye it was really light. My eyelashes were super thick and look really good. My eyeliner was black and around my eyes, in the top it was hard to see. My lips were rosy pink and shiny. The had little gold flecks that only really showed when it was in the light.

We looked hot!! Lol. Good times! This is going to be a great day!!

We went to our cars and said that we would meet each other at the Salvatore's and get decorate the house and put on our dresses and well get snacks and all that other crap so......yeah.  We need to do crap. Maybe if we lucky Stefan did some work around the house. Lord hear my prayer. I'm losing it. 

It was a quick trip and when we got to the house we all locked at each other. I think we just had a quadruplet moment.

I opened the door and I gasped. The house looked amazing! It wad decorated with the theme of turquoise, purple, and silver. I saw Stefan standing there and I ran and hug jump into the arms thing.

"Thank you Stefan!! I love you like a brother!" I said after I got out his hug.

"Your welcome. I thought that it would be a good surprise. Now I have to go and get your present." he said. Giving Elena a kiss, a quick hi to Bonnie and Care, then walked out house.

"What's the time?" I asked, to lazy to get out my phone.

"Um. 7." Replied Eli.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Um well we could make a cake." Said Bonnie.

"OH YEAH! I forgot about that. Can we make cupcakes?" I begged.

They rolled there eyes at me.

"As long as we don't ruin are make-up and hair." Care replied.

I grinned. This really is going to be the best birthday ever.

And that's what we did. I pulled out my iPhone and we jammed out. I found the most random cupcake making things in the kitchen and made beautiful/demented cupcakes, with all the randomness we found.

We checked the time and it was 8:30! We scrambled upstairs into my room and touched things up, and put on our dresses. Care and Eli started putting the HUGE amount of cupcakes on some racks we found. I swear they have to most randomness things in this house.

Stefan just walked in, with a box in his hand. I grinned.

"Is Damon coming?" Bonnie asked.

He nodded. "I think he was also getting you a present."

And with that the guest start coming. We had a fun party. We even had a little booze. I found Damon about 15 minutes to 10. I avoided him. We all parted. I even danced with Klaus. Good times. Good times. 

I ate probably 4 cupcakes and smashed one in Klaus' face. Hehe I hope he doesn't kidnapped me again. I think that I have record. I have gone 2 days without being kidnapped. Lol. I think that my record is a little longer but I'm cutting it close. Just kidding, at least I hope.

When 11 came around it was time for me too open presents. I made everyone who I didn't know, which was most people there, lol. 

I opened Care's gift first. She got me a Starbucks gift-card and a bag full of candy. She knows me too well.