Learning About Mystic Falls and Meeting Stefan's Brother Ch. 6

OMG I #339 on the vampire list thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any who i hope you like this chapter.

Phoenix's Pov: 

After History I go to 3 other classes, which weren't very hard....like at all. But that might be because me and Nessie are super smart but I'm smarter than her. I have an IQ of 187 and a photographic memory (I used criminal minds!!) while she has an IQ of 170. And nothing else. BORING!!! Okay so you may be wondering why I didn't just read Stefan's mind but that is rude and it would be awkward. 

But anyways, all of my classes are over so I'm waiting for Stefan in the parking lot. After waiting 5 minutes later I send him a text.

hey where are you.....~Phoenix.

By there in a sec ~Stefan.

Ok c u soon. ~Phoenix

Exactly 19 seconds later Stefan, Eli, Bonnie, and Caroline are here. 

"Did you tell them?" I ask.

Stefan shakes his head yes.

"Ok cool!" I happily. 

They all pile in and drive away. I fallow behind them. After like 15 minutes we end up a HUGE mansion.

"STEFAN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU LIVE IN A MANSION!!!!" I squeal.

"Well you didn't ask!" He retorts sarcastically. (is it just me or does retort sound like retard?")

"Still!" I say.

Stefan sighs then says, "I also have a brother,"

"Is he hot?" I ask innocently.

"I'm not answering that. Come on lets go inside," He says.

We all walk inside. And enter a home that is so beautiful.

"What's up little brother?" A hot guy with raven black hair and icey blue eyes ask Stefan.

Stefan just rolls his eyes and says, "Nothing,"

"Who is your new friend," Ask Damon eying me up like food.

"Phoenix," Me and Stefan reply at the same time.

"Nice to meet you Phoenix?" Damon says kissing my head.

I roll my eyes, "Fine. But seriously I need to know if I need to move!"

Stefan rolls his eyes (there will be a lot of that!=]) but said, "Okay. But you should sit down it might take a while. And don't you want to call your family,"

"It's fine they know that I won't be home for a while," I say partly lying.

"Okay so as you know I'm a vampire and so is Caroline, and also Damon. Bonnie is a witch. And Elena is human but is a doppelganger of an original vampire," Starts Stefan.

"Wow and I thought that my family was screwed up," I state.

Stefan rolls his eyes but continues, "We just finished with a werewolf problem."

"Wait werewolf's or shapeshifters?" I ask interrupting Stefan...again. 

"Werewolf's but anyways there is also this other vampire, Katherine. She is from my past but is locked in a tomb under a church. There is also this original vampire Klaus who want to kill Elena and use her to break a curse. And a different original vampire Elijah who wants to help Elena well that's what we think but we are really confused about that part. Oh! And there is a council of people in this town who kill vampires. Your turn." Finish Stefan.

"Woah! But that didn't take very long Stefan." I joke. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay so my full name is Phoenix Rio Indigo Cullen. I'm half vampire half human . But really I'm mostly vampire with a human look. My family is pretty much like any other coven besides the fact that my so called father is a vampire and when he and my mother had me and my twin she was human. Oh! I have a twin sister name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. So then we were all on our first hunting trip with her puppy-"

"Puppy what do you mean?" Ask Elena.

"Oh! I'm sorry I said puppy I meant werewolf but not your kind of werewolf's these are shapeshifters but they only turn into wolves. But anywho this girl thought that we were immortal children so she told the Volturi-"

"Who are the Volturi?" Ask Damon interrupting me....again. 

"The Volturi are like the police of our kind. Well more like the unofficial royalty of vampires. If you slip up they will kill you. They are ruthless. Almost all of them have some special ability. And they hate werewolf's. They hunted most of them down so that is why I asked whether it was werewolf or shapeshifter. But anyways, there is a lot of them. And they all live in Volterra, Italy in a huge freaking castle. I think that they killed most of the original vampires but they had some help by someone named Klaus."

"Oh my god Klaus killed the original vampires," Says Caroline. I nod my head.   

"But anyways. So she told the Volturi and they all came. I'm not even kidding even there wives came. Which is never a good thing. But to keep the Volturi from killing us we got witnesses to tell the Volturi that we aren't immortal children. When they came they believed us but that is only because of Alice and Jasper. They found someone who is just like me and Renesmee. So they left in peace. And everything went back to normal. Me being ignored and Mia being the center of attention. But I really didn't mind at first but finally I got so sick of it I ran away and ended up here!