I Need Prince Charming To Come and Save Me! Ch. 29

Phoenix's PoV:

Me and Klaus rode in the car with uncomfortable silence. In the background Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I sang along quietly. After a while Klaus said, "You're a good singer."

I smiled awkwardly, "Thanks."

"I know right now that you hate me but I know that you will love me." Klaus said quietly.

I bite my tongue to keep from shouting "I HATE YOU! AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" at him. Instead on that I just turned my head and look at the forest that flew by. 

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"Somewhere fun." Klaus replied.

I rolled my eyes, how does that help! At all. Sometimes I want to just kill some people *cough cough KLAUS! cough cough* I took a deep breath. Time to use my acting skills that don't have.

When Klaus finally stopped the car I realized that we were in front of a mall?!

The mall...um ok.

"Why are we at the mall?" I ask super confused.

"Well, my dear, because it seemed that you only had clothes that I bought for you and from the looks of what you are wearing it doesn't seem like you like what she liked to wear." Klaus said.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She is Laelia." Klaus replied shortly.

"Who is Laelia?"

He sighed, "She was my twin sister and my lover."

I scrunched my nose, "Ew! You dated your twin sister?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at my childishness, "Yes. And back when I was around that wasn't considered weird at all. It was actually quite normal."

"EW! That's so crusty! And nasty! And just plain old gross!" I rant.

Klaus puts his hand over my mouth to keep me from speaking. I like his hand. His still doesn't remove it. Then I bit him. HE STILL DIDN'T LET GO!!!

I gave him the puppy dog eyes. He finally let go.

I asked, "Why do you keep calling me Laelia then?"

"Well because she looks just like you!" He blurted.

"What?! That can't be right. I mean I look nothing like you and you said that she was your twin?!" I exclaimed.

"Okay well we me and her were fraternal twins and our mother was a witch. Even though I was very common for family to be in love with each other back then it was still slightly frowned upon. So she casted a spell that made her look completely different from me." Klaus explained.

"Okay. Can I go shopping or...." I pondered. Don't judge I may hate the dude but just cuz' he is horrible doesn't mean that I should give up a free shopping trip. 

Klaus nodded and handed me a debt card and said, "Lets go." 

I looked at him, "You are seriously going shopping with me?"

He nodded, and I smirked he doesn't know what he is getting himself into.

*5 hours later*

We were back in Klaus car and he said that we were never going back to the mall again. Lets just say that I get kicked out along with Klaus and was pretty close to be arrested. And I was banned from that mall for 20 years. Eh whatever. I'll find a cooler and better mall!

"I can't believe that you tried stole a guinea pig from the pet store!" Klaus exclaimed.

Did I mention that he bought me a lot of candy at the food court. Ha sugar does some crazy stuff to me.

After that he took me to dinner which wasn't that bad for being with Klaus. We went back to his home with all the clothes I got. Lets just say if I ever escape this place I'm bringing all the clothes with me,

But I really hope my prince charming (and the others) come and save me from the evil prince. God my life does sound like a stupid fairy tail. But this isn't a fairy tail so I probably won't get the happy ending like Cinderella. Where the fuck is my fairy god mother?! Better yet where is Damon?