To Italy...To Save My Family. Ch. 41

Phoenix's Pov:

I took my ring that protected me from the sun of it's chain that's around my neck and put it on my finger.

"Damie did you get the tickets to Rome and then from Rome we will steal a car and drive to Volterra and hopefully get our family back." I state. 

He nodded, "The plane leaves in 2 hours from the airport here."

"There's an airport in Mystic Falls?!" I ask.

He nodded. I'm shocked. Wow just wow! I mean this is a pretty small town why the heck would they need an airport?!

"Anyways, are we going to tell Mia and Jake what we are doing?" Damon asked.

"Right they weren't kidnapped. I think that we should call them and tell them. but they aren't coming with us. It's to dangerous especially because they have Wyatt." I answered.

I grabbed my phone. Mia please pick up. (reg. Mia italic's Phoenix)

"Hello?"

"Hey Mia. Our friends were kidnapped by the Volturi. We are going to Italy to try and get them back. I know it sounds' stupid and I know that it probably won't work but we don't have another choice."

"It kinda is a stupid plan. Thank you for telling me. I'm coming with you. Jake can watch Wyatt. And there is no way I'm not coming they are my friends too."

"Okay. We are leaving in 2 hours. Meet us here in 1 and a half."

"Okay see you then." And with that she hung up.

"Damie!" I called.

"Yes dear." He answered.

"Mia is coming with us."

"Okay."

"Well I'm going to go take a shower. And get out of my pj's. I think that I'm going to bring a backpack with clothes just encase."

"Okay I'll pack one too." He winked at me. I turned scarlet. I walked up the stairs shaking my hips a bit more than usual. He wolf whistled. 

I took a quick shower then got dressed in light grey shorts, a peach crop-top with the cookie monster on it, knee-high black converse, a sparkle-y fish necklace, and black mirrored sunglasses.

(Click external link!)

I put my ring back on my finger and grabbed a backpack that was purple with a black , white, and turquoise lines that make a plaid pattern. I shoved some clothes into my backpack.

"Damon! Is Mia here yet?" I called walking down the stairs.

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

I gave Mia a hug.

"How's Wyatt?" I asked.

"Asking for his mommy." She said in a sad. I felt bad. I told Wyatt that he could call me Mommy and now he won't call his real mommy.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ever let him call me mom." I told her.

She shrugs, "It's ok. I wasn't around for his first words so..."

This conversation just turned really awkward. 

"So...did you pack a bag Mia?" Damon asked. Thank god for Damon.

"Yeah I got a back pack." She answered. Then she looked at me. The awkward conversation isn't over. I can never got a break.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick. Then we can go to the airport." Mia said running to the bathroom.