My New Life With The Volturi. Ch. 42

Phoenix's Pov:

"Dear we have been expecting you." Aro said.

I noticed that the whole guard was here.

"I don't give a shit. Now where the hell are my family?" I asked again.

My heart was racing, my palms were sweating, and my adrenaline was pumping.  

"What would the fun in that be?" He asked.

"This isn't funny! You have my family!" I exclaimed.

"But your family lives in Canada. They aren't anywhere near here." Aro said.

I took a deep breath trying to shove my temper down.

"You know what I mean." I spat.

"But I don't." He replied.

"Fine! I want my friends back! I have no fucking idea how you manage to kidnap them all but I don't give a shit! I will give you anything you want if you just let them go." I was begging by the end.

"Okay. I will let them go but you have to stay here and be a maid. Also if I need your help you will help." He said. 

"Can I have a couple minutes to think about it?" I asked softly.

Aro nodded and lead me, Damon, and Mia to a waiting room.

Damon squeezed my hand and gave me a begging look. 

I read his mind.

I can't lose you again. I love you.

My eyes were swimming with tears.

I'm sorry Damie. I love you too. This is just something I have to do.

I looked him in the eye and said in his mind. 

Damon Salvatore I love you more than life it's self. But I need to do this. All these people can't suffer or even die because of me. I'm just one little person so you are going to move on. Get over me and find a new beautiful girl. I love you Damie. Please don't go crazy.

By the end of my little speech silent tears were streaming down my face. I turned to Mia who looked confused.

"Look Phoenix you can't take his deal. It's not fair that you have to stay here and everyone else gets to go home and pretend that everything is ok!" Exclaimed Mia.

"Mia you have to understand the situation from my point of view. I can't let people die because of me especially not my friends! So I'm going to do the plan and I do hope that I see you again." I said to her.  

She nodded silently and get up and hugged me.

"I love you Phoenix. And I will see you again I know it." She whispered. She squeezed me tightly and then let me go. She walked out of the room but I know that she is just on the other side of the door because she wanted to give me and Damon a moment alone.

Damon kissed me with a lot of passion and I of course kissed him back with the same force. 

He pulled away after a couple more seconds. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm going to miss you so fucking much Rio. And I will see you again so help me god." He told me. I just silently cried into his chest. I can't believe that this is happening to me again. It's like I just get out of being with Klaus and now I'm with the Volturi. I just can't catch a fucking break and it sucks.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Time's up." I think it was one of the guards because it defiantly wasn't Aro.

I took a deep breath.