FML! Right Now Life Sucks. Ch.23

Phoenix's Pov:

I storm to Damon's room clutching Wyatt in my arms. I think my sister was wrong cuz' he does not look 4 weeks. He looks about 10-11 months. I have to call his mum.

Anyways I reach Damon's room I storm in. And there he is sleeping. Like an angel-I mean like a devil spawn.

I am not in love with Damon! Or Jeremy! I'm not in love with anyone! I tell myself.

I walk up beside his bed and scream as loud and high pitched as I can in his hear. He rolls off the bed in surprise and lands on the ground with a loud and hard thud! I giggle loudly as he glares at me.

"Damon what happened?" I ask innocently.

He growls at me. I frown at him.

"No need to be mean. But anyways I came in here to tell you-"

"Couldn't you save it for later. Like when I wake up." Interrupts Damon. I glare him. 

"No. It can't wait! And you are up!" I tell him.

He waves his hand as to say, Okay I'm listening.

"I was in Wyatt's room and Klaus decided to come in and talk to me. Then I showed him what I really look like and he said and I quote "You look just like Laelia." Then he ran out the room." I tell Damon.

Damon looks pissed. He is glaring at-well nothing really, he is glaring at the air, pretty much.

"Damon you okay?" I ask. He looks at me and nods.

"I'm fine. Did he touch you?" Asks Damon.

I shake my head no. Damon's face relaxes.

"Good." Said Damon, "We need a plan though. He can't just come in here and bother us while we are trying to live our lives." 

I nod agreeing with Damon.

"I'm going to call Saint Stefan and his girlfriend and tell them what happened." Said Damon rummaging through is dresser. I look at him and realize that he is only black boxers.

I grin and say, "I took you for more of a briefs kinda guy." With that I walk out the door and down the stairs.

I yell upstairs, "I'm talking Wyatt to the park!"

He doesn't answer me but I know that he heard me.

God right now life sucks!

Author's note: sorry its short hope you like it!