Kidnapped By An Insane Original Vampire, Great. Ch. 25

Phoenix's Pov: 

Crap there's Klaus standing 2 yards in front of me and Wyatt. 

"What do you want Klaus?" I ask coldly. 

"Nothing Phoenix. I just want to get to know you. Thats all" He replied smirking. 

Suddnely he was right in front of me and grabbed Wyatt out of his stroller. HE GRABBED MY BABY! NO freaking way. 

I felt my hands light on fire. 

"Give me back Wyatt." I growled. Klaus looked up from Wyatt and threw him at me. HE THREW HIM! What is the matter with this guy?! Is he mentally ill? 

"Thank you." I said. 

He smiled slightly then it turned back into a smirk, "Your welcome." 

"Deny it all you want but you just smiled!" I state. 

He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me. He was right in front of my face when he said, "You will call your sister and tell her that she needs to take Wyatt and you will call her when you want him back."

"I will call my sister and tell her to take Wyatt-"I hear myself say but get inturpted by him saying, "Good," 

I whip out my phone and call my sister, "Renesmee come and take Wyatt. I will call you when it is safe." 

"Okay? See you in about 10 minutes. We are staying a little outside of Mystic Falls." Renesmee says. 

"Okay meet me at the Salvatore house," I said as Klaus whispered more compulations in my ear, "After that you are going to come with me and be quiet and sit like a nice little girl." 

I repeat what he says. I take Wyatt back to the car running at full vampire speed. I drive to the Salvatore house and wait for Renesmee. 

She comes after about 4 minutes of me waiting. 

"Hey you ok." She asks. 

"Yeah I just need to do something. I will call you." I lied. 

"Okay love you."  

"Love you too." 

Klaus grabbed my wrist after Nessie sped off to go back home while I' m stuck with Klaus the insane orginal vampire! Great. 

"Come on. Lets go." 

FML!

Author's note: Sorry it is soo short but my internet still isnt working and i wrote this on my aunts computer and i have to go like now! sorry! dont hate me! hope you kinda liked.