Klaus Is Taking Me On A DATE?! Ch. 28

Phoenix's Pov:

I finally stopped crying.

"I'm pathetic." I say wiping my eyes, still. I go over to a mirror.

Dear god I look horrible. My eyes are bloodshot and my face is red from crying so hard. And because my face is so red it made my sliver hair stick out. And my hair was all matted and gross.

I hear my door open and I stiffen.

"Who is it?" I croak not realizing how bad my voice was.

"It's Klaus are you ok, Le-Phoenix?" Klaus asks sounding considered.

"I'm fine-just fine. Besides the fact that I got kidnapped!" I shout. 

"I'm sorry Phoenix but soon you will love me as much as I love you." Said Klaus.

I glare at him, "Do you have my diary? I would like it."

"I do actually, I'm a bit jealous that you liked Damon. But I'm not worried." Klaus responded. 

I keep my glare, "Could I have it. Along with a pen."

"Of course my dear." Said Klaus running out of the run. And in the blink of an eye he is back.

"Thank you." I blurt out. Klaus grins.

"Your welcome, love. And we are going out tonight." Klaus said.

"UGH! I HATE YOU!" I screamed as he walked away.

"Love you too." He called, "Be ready by 5."

I sigh and plop down on the bed. God this sucks. And who is the Laelia?

A little voice inside of my head says, "Phoenix you need to play along with him."

I sigh. I'm losing it. But maybe the voice is right..I mean I have to keep him happy because I don't want to do. Time to put on my best acting skills. Let's do this.

I go take a shower and go to the closet to pick out what I should wear.

I finally decided on super tight black skinny jeans, a white shirt with a big pink bow, my purple ring, black pumps with a bow on it, a hunger games necklace, and black rose stud earrings.

(Click on the external link for outfit!)

And for make-up I just put on some mascara, eyeliner, and gloss. Rule of thumb for make-up: either keep it simple or go over the top.

I walked out of my room looking for Klaus. I checked the time on my phone and its 4:55.

"Klaus." I call out walking around the modern home. If anything it is a bachelor pad. I roll my eyes. 

"Yes, love?" He whispers in my ear coming out of know where.

I jumped and turn around our noses a centimeter apart, "I'm ready to go."

His hot breath tickled my throat and

He gets a look in his eye, not that I know what it is, but as quick as it comes it goes.

"Okay love lets go." Said Klaus linking arms with me.

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly.

"Well to dinner then we are going to see a movie." Says Klaus.

"Is this a date?" I ask.

Klaus instead of responding smirks and takes me to his car.

Dear god, and every other godly being out there, help me cuz' I'm going to need all the help I can get.