Shopping for the Founders Ball. Part 2. Ch.12

hey people sorry that i haven't uploaded in a while! but i still love my readers!!

Elena's Pov:

Me and Phoenix still haven't found a dress but I did find some black shoes that have like thick straps and like 5 inch heels.

"ELI!! I I THINK THAT I FOUND YOU A DRESS!" yells the only person who calls me Eli, Phoenix.

"Okay let me look." I said quieter trying not to annoy the other customers. Not that Phoenix cares. Lol.

I walk over and see her holding a beautiful white dress. With jewels under the boob part.

"I LOVE IT!!" I squeal quietly!  

"Go try it on!" Says Car shoving me.

I grab the dress and pretty much sprint to the dressing room.

Phoenix's Pov:

We all find stuff for Eli, to make her look super awesome, instead of just awesome.

After we get Eli to look amazing...er!! Lol. We went and got some food.

"OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE TACO'S!!!!" I scream as Bonnie brought back the taco's.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone I know.

HOLY POO! ITS.....GRAY!!!

Okay, I know, you are probably like...who the hell is Gray. Well he is my best buddy but he's a vampire but he's Daddy was an angel!!! So he's super hot and he has wings!! DUDE I WISH THAT I HAD WINGS!!

"GRAY! GET OVER HERE!!! BEFORE I ENDZ YOU!!!" I scream across the food court.

"HOLY SHIT! PHOENIX!!! GIRL WHERE IN GODS NAME HAVE YOU BEEN?" Yells/Asks Gray when he gets over here.

"Dude I moved cuz' my family is being stupid and annoying so I decided to move here to Mystical Falls," I tell him.

"Kewl beans. I moved here too. But you need to be my date for the founders ball because I don't have a date." Typical Gray.

I roll my eyes, "Okay Gray."

"OH! But meet my friends. Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. Guys this is Gray one of my bestest buddies ever." I tell them. 

"Gray meet me at the founders ball. Okay! Love you lots!" I say super quick.

"Love you too, bye crazy girl!" Said Gray. No he's not gay. Just in case you were wondering that's just how he is.

"Wow, that was...um" Said Eli looking for the right word.

"Crazy, nutty, a little weird, all of the above." I give advice.

"Yeah pretty much." Elena said.

"My friends will probably pop up any where at totally random times." I tell them, "So just beware."

They all share a look. Shrug then go back to eating there taco's!!

"OMG I NEED TO GET A DRESS! COME ON!!" I yell grabbing them and dragging them by the elbows to the nearest store with dresses!

Care rolls her pretty blue eyes, but starts looking.

"Hey Phoenix what about this?" Ask Eli holding a black one-shoulder lacy mid-thigh dress.

"OMG I LOVE IT!!" I scream then run up to Elena grab the dress and walk into the dressing room.

Caroline's Pov:

We got Phoenix some jewelry and makeup. She is going to look so pretty!

After we found a bunch of stuff for her. We went home. AND PARTY!!!

hehe click external link for her dress!! and stuff!!