The Great Escape (Part Two). Ch. 32

Phoenix's Pov: 

1 hour left! I'm reading the Hunger Games. I was just started. I know that by the end I will most likely have bald my eyes out, numerous times. 

Damon had sent me a text and told me the plan. They were going to come (obviously) then Bonnie was going to do some witch-y spell on him. And that would leave him weakened they would grab me and go. And I will be standing out side hola-hooping, cuz' hola-hooping is da bomb! Ha ha.

I think that they think that Klaus has been mean and mistreating me. Eh. Whatever. Nothing really bad happened. Besides the fact I was kidnapped and if I tried to run away he would have killed my family and me. I guess that I normal for me. Oh! I forgot Damon also told me that Mia and Jacob were coming as back up...not that I know what they are going to do to help. But I'm really thankful that they are coming. I wonder if they have called my mom, dad, and other family.

I kinda hope not but at the same time I hope they did. I will call them right now....err maybe not. I don't want Klaus to find out that I have my phone. That would be disastrous, then I would ruin the whole plan of being saved, and then I would be stuck here forever and marry Klaus! OH dear. 

I'm defiantly not going to call them. I love them but I really don't want to be stuck with Klaus FOREVER!!! I would honestly rather stab myself in the eye with a pencil that has been soaked in vervain.

I checked the time on my phone, 1:45.

"Klaus!" I call, quickly putting my phone in my bra so it isn't noticeable.

"Yes, love?" He said right in front of me. I jump back surprise.

"I was wondering if I could hola-hoop in the front yard..." I ask as nicely as I can muster.

He smiled down at me, "Sure. Just stay in the yard, sweetie."

I resisted glaring at him for making me seem like a 2 year old. Well I am 2 year old but whatever.

"Thank you!" I said quickly kissing his cheek.

I sprint to my room grab the hola-hoop I made, run to the front yard.

I gasp for breath. Lord I need to get in shape! I check the time 'discreetly'. 1: 53. Omg! They are coming! I start to hola-hoop.

I saw Damon's car pull in quietly along with Stefan's......