Ch.1 Born and Names

the picture on the side is when Phoenix is 5 or 6. Also I know that the vampire things are not the same so im blurring the lines, if you sun without the ring things then you burn and die. there are originals but most of them were hunted down but the volturi, so there is both, and there is many ways to kill a vampire, you can stake it with a wooden stake or rip it apart and burn it or just take off its ring and put it in the sunlight. all of the cullens have those rings to protect themselves, and they made one for phoenix. hope that you like!! 

**************************************************************************

3rd Person's PoV:

Bella Swan a.k.a Bella Cullen, had just given birth to a girl named Renesmee Carlie Cullen, who has beautiful curly bronze hair, and big chocolate brown eyes. Out of the corner of Edward Cullen's eye he saw another baby girl in Bella's stomach. "Jacob there is another one take Renesmee's!" Says Edward quickly. "Throw it out the window," Jacob growls trying to help Bella. Rosalie walks in and takes Renesmee from Bella because she bit her. 

Edward pulled out the other little girl how had silver hair and big lavender eyes. Edward thought, she doesn't look anything like us. Edward took the little girl downstairs handed her to Alice and ran back upstairs to inject venom into Bella's heart. 

Edward walks downstairs to see both of his baby girls wearing one of the many outfits that Alice and Rose bought for them. (click external link.) Edward looks at his nameless child and asks his siblings, "Why don't we all come up with her name?" Everyone nods excited. "How about her 1st name is Phoenix," Says Edward. Everyone nods excited. "Can me and Rose come up with her 1st middle name," Ask Emmett, Edward nods his head. He whispers something to Rose and she smiles excited. "Rio!" yells Emmett and Rose at the same time."Alice, you and Jasper get there second middle!" Says Edward loving his 2nd kids name so far. "Her 2nd middle is going to be-" Alice starts the is interrupted by Jasper, "Indigo," Alice playfully glares at him then says, "Ok! Indigo," 

"So my daughters name's are Renesmee Carlie Cullen and Phoenix Rio Indigo Cullen, they are defiantly unique." Esme comes down the stairs and shouts, "THEY NAMES ARE SOO CUTE!!" Carlisle chuckles but nods in agreement. Esme does a fan girl scream and says, "they are so cute!! I LOVE THERE HAIR!!" Alice puts her finger to her lips and does the sshhh sound. "they are sleeping!" Says Edward. But Edward and the Cullen's were wrong. Only Renesmee was sleeping. Phoenix  was sitting up with a thoughtful look of her face. And at that the Cullen's were surprised, why isn't she sleeping? Any normal baby would be asleep by now and even if she is half vampire she does still need to sleep. "Carlisle why isn't Phoenix sleeping?" Asks Edward slowly and cautiously like he is afraid of the answer.

"I think because she is a full vampire but with a semi-human look." Says Carlisle. OH! Cool, thinks Emmett. No, thinks Edward thinks after hearing Emmett's thought.

*A couple days later*

Phoenix's PoV:

Me and Mia (Renesmee) get measured 4 times a day. We are the same size 3 feet.  We both look like 5 or 6 year old's. I'm smarter than Mia, but only a little bit. We are both very smart but I have the brain of a 13 year old but Mia has the brain of a 10 year old. We don't hate each other but we aren't friends we just understand each other. Also I can talk but she can't. I'm defiantly a daddy's girl but really only my dad and Uncle's like me, my aunties say that I'm not girly enough but whatever. And my grandpa and grandma don't really pay attention to me either. 

But anywho today is the day that Mum wakes up. Well at least that is what Grandpa Carlisle said. And we figured out that me and Nessie have powers. Nessie has the opposite power of Daddy, she can show people what she is thinking but in pictures. Which is totally awesome. She even showed me what our mom looked like. She is very pretty even if she did look like hell in that picture. Anyways my powers are fire and water but I know that there is more! I can feel it in my soul.

Suddenly I'm picked up my uncle Jasper who whispers in my ear, "Your mom is here and she will want to see you!" If she even knows about you. "Of course she would know about me, I'm her daughter!" I exclaim. "I didn't say that! I thought it!" Says Jasper, then he yells, "Edward!" Pa runs up and said, "What Jasper, Bella is holding Nessie." "Well your daughter can read minds!" Jasper exclaims pointing to me. "WHAT!" He screams. "We will talk about this later, 1st lets let Bella meet her 2nd daughter," Pa says.

Uncle Jasper hands me to pa. And we walk downstairs (cuz I was upstairs), and Papa says, "Bella love I want you to meet our 2nd daughter, you were carrying twins." "I don't care that thing is ugly and I don't want it. Get rid of it now!" Exclaims my mommy I mean Bella. I start to cry. She doesn't want me. Am I not good enough for her?