You Always Look Like a Hobo, Damon! Ch.8

hey people sorry i havent uploaded i have been totally busy! but i love you all! but not in that way (Srry LOL) hope you enjoy love alec!

Phoenix's POV:

I can't believe that Phoenix is half-human half vampire. I never thought that could happen.

"Well believe it vamp boy." Says I to Stefan.

"Hey don't go all reading my thoughts on me," Says Stefan to me.

"Not my fault, it just happens," Conters Phoenix.

"What were you thinking about Stefan?" Asks Elena.

"Nothing important," Replies Stefan.

"WHAT I'M TOTALLY IMPORTANT!" I yell.

"Whatever floats your boat, little girl." Taunts Damon.

"Shut it Damon!" I shouts.

"Well as much as I love people yelling at each other. Could we do something else. Please," Ask Caroline.

"Yeah lets go to the club place that is here." I said.

"You mean the Grill?" Questions Saint Stefan.

"Yup! And I really want to go clubbing cuz' I have this awesome dress so girls come with me and boys figure something out and don't look like hobo's please!" I tell to group.

"When do I, Damon Salvatore, look like a hobo?" Ask Damon. 

"Damon you always look like a hobo. Just live with it," I tell him cockily.

"Wait til I get my hands on you little girl-" Starts Damon.

"Damon you aren't going to hurt me, cuz' you CAN'T TOUCH THIS ELECTRIFIED ELECTRIFIED ELECTRIFIED. So HAHAHAHAHA. Now leggo!" I say in a sing song voice. 

"Oh! Poo! I forgot that all I have is my bike! Um Bonnie is there a witch spell to teleport us to my house?" I ask Bonnie.

"Yea but I can't do all of us. I can only do 2 people, including me." Says Bonnie.

"Okay who wants to ride with me on my bike?" Ask Phoenix.

"I want to!" Eli said.

"Okay meet you at my house, the address is 575 Smithy Road." Phoenix tells Bonnie.

Me and Eli get there about 1 second before Bonnie and Caroline.

"Okay lets go to my room and pick out some clothes!" I tell them.

They nod and fallow me up to my room. Where we see Alice.

"ALICE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I scream.

"Well I came to find you. Why didn't you tell anyone you were running away?" Ask Alice.

"Because Alice when you run away most people tend not to tell other people when they are running away!" I tell her in a duh tone of voice.

"Well you could have left a note or something, because everyone is worried sick about you!" Exclaims Alice.

"Alice don't lie no one loved me that's why I left!" I tell her.

"Okay it's time you knew the real story. Is it okay if your friends here this?" Ask Alice.

Oh god I totally forgot about them. "Um guys why don't you go to the Grill with out me and tell Damon, Stefan, and Jer whats going on. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, but call me if you need anything," Eli tells me. That girl is so self-less. Not like my mother who really isn't that self-less.

"Okay so what is the real story," I ask Alice.

"Well when you and Renesmee where born I had a vision of you. And you were loved and cared for by all of your family. Everyone-"

"That doesn't sound so bad." I interrupt.

"Let me finish. And then a couple of months after the volturi came they took you, and we never saw you like how you were again. You killed everyone and anything. You were pure evil. And you got so out of control that the Volturi had to kill you. So we thought that if we made it seem like no one loved you that they wouldn't take you," Finishes Alice.

"I-uh-eh"