Tattoos and Damon Drama. Ch. 47

Phoenix's Pov:

After a lot of begging and pleading, Eli was coming with me to get a tattoo!! I know?! I didn't expect her to go either. Stefan and Damon were coming with us as well.

I decided to change out of my dress and into jean shorts, a hello kitty tank top that showed a bit of my stomach, the Osiris' Jer got me, and the ring and necklace Klaus got me. I was bring Raiden with me too because I didn't want him to be home alone.

We all piled into my car with me driving, Eli shot gun, Damon and Stefan in the back, and good ole Raiden in my lap. We stopped at Eli's so she could change.

She got dressed in a pair of black leggings, a white tank top with the alphabet on it and the I, O (which looked like a heart), and the U was in pink instead of black, pink vans, and a heart necklace.

After hearing Stefan compliment her, I started driving towards one of my good friends tattoo shop. His name was Eros, his parents had been obsessed with Greek mythology. His full name is even worse, Eros Pan Ajax Greenland. Poor kid. Well guy. Lol. He was born in 1942. Eros is a cool guy. Even with a terrible name lol. He has black hair that is in a small quiff thing and has dark brown eyes. He always had a stubble and was pale. (played by Danny O'Donoghue)

Throughout my mental rant to no one I realized that we were almost there. I turned into his shop. Walked in the door and called, "Love?!" You know because Eros is the god of love? No well now you know. 

"Is that Birdy I hear?!" He exclaimed. He's nuts lol. And he calls me Birdy because Phoenix is a mythological bird.

"No its Bob, yes its Birdy. Are you still open?" I asked.

"For a friend and her friends of course!" He said, "Now what do you want to get? And are any of your friends getting one because my girlfriend is still here."

I looked at them and Eli nodded her head while Damon and Stefan said no.

"Ok let me get Angel. One sec. Take a seat Birdy." I rolled my eyes at my nickname. Eli and I sat down in the two leather chairs.

He came back a couple of seconds later with a pretty girl with blonde hair.

"Angel could you do um..."

"Elena." Eli told him.

"Yes Elena's tattoo?"

She nodded and started talking to Eli.

"So what'cha think that you want to get?" Eros asked me. 

I whispered what I wanted. An half an hour later Eli's was done. She had gotten a small pink bow behind her left ear.

Stefan and Eli went home after Eros put a small bandage over it and explained to her how to take care of it.

She thanked him and tried to pay him but he refused. Although she did gave Angel a $20 tip. After Eli and Stefan left she followed in there footsteps and left. But not after giving Eros a huge kiss. I rolled my eyes. She thought I was wanted him, um no thanks. I love him like a brother not a boyfriend. 

"So it's down to three. Lol" I said trying to easy the awkward silence.

"Birdy? Do you still sing?" Eros asked.

I nodded.

"Will you sing for me?" He asked.

I nodded again, "what do you want me too sing."

"Hmm I don't care pick one."

"White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes