Getting Married. Ch. 51

Phoenix's PoV:

Ok, now I'm nervous. What are the people at the store gonna think of a blue haired midget that is only 18 years old getting married to a 20 something year old man? They are probably think I'm a slut and that I'm just using Damon for his money. Because lets be honest there are way to many women out there who do that. But I swear I'm not like that. I love Damie because I just do. Not because I'm some $10 slut that just married him because I want his money. That is not me.

And where the heck are we going??

"Phoenix are you ok??"

I nodded. Just breath....in and out in and out.

"Are you sure? You look paler than usual," He told me.

"Yeah just a bit nervous." I responded looking at my hands feeling embarrassed.

 "To get a ring?" He asked confused.

I shook my head and said, "No. Nevermind I'll put on my big girl hat. And I'll be fine." 

"Ok if you say so." He said and the car went back to silence, well with music playing in the background. At least it wasn't completely silent. I had silence, which explains why I talk so much lol.

About 15 mintues later we arrived at some fancy jewlery store. I was to lazy to look at the name of the place.

Damon came around and opened to car door for me, then opened the door for me to get into the store. What a gentlemen. LOL. 

My heels clicked loudly against the floor causing the whole store to stare at us,me the blue haired freak and Damon the sex god.

We walked hand in hand to a counter with an older looking lady at it. If I had to guess I would say she was about 60.

Then I heard a mumble, not from the lady, from someone across the store, "Why do the emo freaks get all the hot guys,"

I felt Damon's hand tighten around mine. He also heard the comment.

The women at the counter cleared her throat causing both of us to turn our attention to her, "Hello. My name is Diana. How may I help you?"

"Hi. My name is Phoenix and this is my fiance Damon. We are looking an engagement ring." I told her politely.

"OK sounds good. What kind of ring are you looking for?" She asked.

"Something unique." I responded.

She motioned for us to follow her to a different case.

"Well these are black diamonds." Diana showed us. I gasped at them. No offense Klaus but these are wayy prettier. I found the perfect one. I was all black very intricate design on the band and the ring was princess cut and had 4 prong holding it in. And the wedding ring was black with the same design as the ring but with no diamond. And then we picked out a ring for Damon that was plain black. We got the rings sized after Diana was done sizing them and such she put them in little boxes and handed them to Damon. 

After he got the box with my ring in it he got down on one knee and said, "Phoenix Rio Indigo Cullen will you marry me, for real this time?" 

"Of course!" I responded happily. He slipped the ring on my pale fingers and kissed me gently. Of course I pulled away because we we're in public. This moment is perfect.

Everyone clapped and congratulated us. We smiled and said our thanks. We payed for the rings and before we left I gave Diana a hug and thanked her.

When we got in the car and started the drive home I looked at Damon and smiled. I mean could I ask for anyone more perfect.

"What?" Damon asked me after he noticed me staring at him.