So I'm Not the Only Vampire in Mystic Falls Ch.5

I just that i should just point out that i DONT own twilight or the vampire diaries! hope you enjoy!

Phoenix's Pov:

I pull into the school parking lot. I guess I came just on time because the parking lot is pretty packed with humans-I mean students are all out here. They all look like a bunch of rich people I self-consciously. I'm wearing red skinny jeans, a black and white striped tank tops with a black beaded bow, my trusty black high top converse, my amethyst ring, and a black rubber bracelet that says, "Vampires Everywhere!" which I find funny.

Outfit-External Link

I pull myself together and drive around trying to find a spot next to a black 911 Porsche Turbo with a boy with brown hair and a girl with brown hair kissing against it. 

"Woah! PDA or whatever it is!" I scram out of my car making them both jump apart from each other. Ha ha I'm so mean. 

I get out of my car and introduce myself, "Hi-ya I'm Phoenix!"

They look surprised at my bubbyness. The brown haired guy introduces them, "I'm Stefan and this is my girlfriend Elena."

"Cool! Could one of you direct me to the office!" I say.

Elena nods and said, "Sure! Lets go. Bye Stefan see you in class!"

And we are off. "So is there anything that I need to know about this school and/or town!" I question.

Elena gives me a questioning look then says, "No?" But it sounds more lie a question.

"Good!" I exclaim happy I don't have any drama to deal with. I think at least I hope. So some how we end up at the office or whatever its called. I get my schedule and it turns out that I have ALL of my classes with Eli (Elena)

"Hey Elena I'm going to call Eli!" I state not giving her an opinion. 

She shrugs and says, "Okay! But we need to get to class!"

And that's how the day goes I fallow Elena around. Then we go to lunch. And I meet the group as I like to call them.

"Okay guys this is Phoenix! Be nice and make her feel welcome cuz' she is new," Elana states to her friend.

Then she points out her friends and tells me there names. Blonde barbie girl, "Caroline,"

Other brown haired girl, "Bonnie,"

Other boy who looks like Elena, "Jeremy my younger brother," I notice that she put slight emphases in younger but I just ignored it.

"Stefan you already met,"

I look around at them. Caroline smells weird kinda like Stefan did. And there really pale like me but have a tan to them. Then it comes to me and I don't know how I didn't notice how it before. There freaking vampires! Oh-my-god! Is there any witches or werewolves! OR anymore vampires? I really don't want to know anymore. I see Stefan has a seat open next to him and I take the seat.

I take a deep breath and whisper in Stefan's ear, "I know that you are vampire! And so is blondie. So I would like to know everything because I just moved here and don't want to die!"

Blondie's head shots up and looks at me when I finish my sentence. I just shrug my shoulders.

"Hey could I have everyone's phone number!" I exclaim getting an idea. 

So everyone gives me there phone number, and I save them. I send a text (italic's: Phoenix bold: Stefan) to Stefan saying: Tell me everything. Please!

Stefan: Well it's a long story!

Phoenix: ummm i think we have all the time in world!

Stefan: but we really don't cuz the bell is about to ring in about a minute.

I look at my phone then glare at him. He is right. I send him a text: ok. tell me after school. and tell everyone if you want. we'll talk at ur house. is that ok?

Stefan: thats fine. im going to tell everyone to meet me at my house. is it ok if u fallow us home?

I feel his eyes on me and I slightly nod. Then a loud screeching bell. Time for history. Fun! Not I hate history its soo boring!

I link arms with Eli and walk down the hall with her.

We walk into the classroom that has no kids in it. Cool so it's just me, the group, and some teacher dude. 

"Phoenix this is the history teacher Mr. Saltzman. Mr. Saltzman this is the new student Phoenix um..." She trails off. 

"Cullen. I'm Phoenix Cullen. It's nice to meet you!" I say happily. Mr. Saltzman looks confused when I say Cullen.

"Is something wrong Mr. S?" I ask innocently.

He shakes his head, "No nothing is wrong. Take a seat everyone should be here soon and I want you to introduce your self to the class,"

EH!!!! I so do not want to do that. I take a deep breath then let it out, "Okay,"

I take a seat between Eli and Bonnie.

"Okay class we have a new student. Please introduce your self." Says Mr. Saltzman. 

I sigh and stand up and said, "Hey my name is Phoenix. And I just moved here from Canada!"

"Thank Phoenix. Now please open your text books to page 23."

Like I said before I hate history.