Texting Damon To See Where The Hell He Is. Ch. 30

Phoenix's PoV:

Klaus helped me drag my new clothes to my room, then I took a shower and went to sleep. But I did but pj's on first.

When I woke up brushed my super duper long hair. And get dressed in red skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that says 'Dream as you will live forever, live as you will die tomorrow', a batman hat, and my black high-top converse.

God! I'm so frigging bored. I looked around my room for something to do. I looked at myself in the mirror. My blue hair was getting so old! I'm going to dye my hair, then after I'm going to text Damon and see where the hell he is!

What color tho....blonde and purple?! Sounds good. I skipped downstairs to the kitchen. I saw a note on the island.

Dearest Phoenix,

I have to go get something. You may do whatever you want. If you try and run away I will kill your whole family and then you.

Love,

Klaus.

I crumbled the note up and threw it in the trash. Made the shot! Yeah! I'm just that skilled. Ha. I wrote a note too. Just so Klaus knew where I was going. Not that I cared. I just didn't want him to kill everyone I love.

Klaus,

Went to a Salon to get my hair done.

~Phoenix

I grabbed my wallet and walked out of the house. The nearest salon was called Krazy Kutz (Idk if this is a real place i just made it up! =D)

I walked in the salon, there was only a lady getting her hair cut. I took a deep breath. I walked up to the receptionists desk. 

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Uh, hi. I don't have an appointment but I really want to dye my hair." I said awkwardly. 

She smiled, "OK. We do take walk-ins. Let me go get Lizzie she is our hair dying girl." The lady said then stalked off to go get Lizzie.

I stood there awkwardly. Finally she came back with Lizzie. Lizzie had to be about 20. She had bubble gum pink hair with red steaks. Oddly enough it looked good on her. She was about 5'6 and had milky brown eyes.

"Hiya! My name is Elizabeth but call me Lizzie!" Lizzie said fastly.

I nodded, "My name is Phoenix."

"That's an awesome name! So Phoenix! I will take you over here!"

She had me follow her to a little area. "So what color do you want to dye your hair?"

"I want to dye my hair light blonde then put purple in it." I told Lizzie.

"That sounds really cool. So lets get started." She said.

*2 hours later.*

It looked amazing! Totally epic! I gave Lizzie a hug!

"Omg! Thank you so much! It looks amazing!" I told her.

"Your totally welcome! It was a lot of fun! Most of the time I'm dying old people hair, or young sluts hair blonde!" Said Lizzie.

I laughed, "How much do I owe you." 

"Um how about 20 bucks."

I handed her a 20 and walked out with my new hair do.

I smiled. It looked amazing.

When I got back to the house it was quiet.

"Klaus!" I called. Must not be home. I looked around the house then sprinted up the stairs to my room, locked the door then looked around to see if Klaus wanted to scary. After a very good check of my room I pulled out my phone.

My heart was racing. I didn't have any text!

Damon what the hell?

~P

I waited a few minutes, I finally got back.

srry phe. we are coming soon. we love you and miss you.

~D

I smiled. But then a thought came. How soon are they coming?

Same. When are you coming.

~P

I took a deep breath. God I really hope they are coming soon. I think if I have to stay any longer I'm going to rip out my newly dyed hair.

Tomorrow.

~D