Wyatt's Hanging with his Real Mum. Ch.16

Phoenix's Pov:

*3 weeks later*

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring. Hey it's Renesmee. Leave a message after the beep. Thanks. Bye. 

"Hey it's Phoenix. I just wanted to tell you that I named him Wyatt Shane Blaise Cullen. Call me back. Love you bye." I sigh as I hang up the phone.

I pull down my shirt. Today I'm wearing peachish pink skinny jeans, a white tank top with a big black heart on the front, a black slouch beanie, black flip-flops, my amethyst ring, a gold necklaces that says, "Born this way", and a bunch of I heart boobies bracelets.

*Click external link!*

"I have a heart I swear I do

But just not baby when it comes to you

I get so hungry when you say you love me

If you know what's good for you

I think you're hot I think you're cool

You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school

But now that I'm famous, you're up my anus

Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch

Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood

Carnivore animal, I am a Cannibal

I eat boys up, you better run

I am Cannibal

I am Cannibal (I'll eat you up)

I am Cannibal

I am Cannibal (I'll eat you up)"

"Yeller!" I shout in to the phone.

"Hey Phoenix. I love the name! It's perfect! I was wondering if I could take him for the week just to spend some time with him?" Ask Mia.

"Of course! He's your son!" I said.

"Thanks! I'm going to pick him up at 4 and give him to you Monday. Is that okay?" Ask Mia, again.

"Lol! Like I said before he's your son! You can take him when ever you want!" I said laugh a little. Just encase you are wondering, its Friday and it's noon.

"Okay thanks! We miss Wyatt a lot. Did I tell you that I love the name!?" Said Mia.

"Yeah. Lol you have told me twice now." I told her.

"Okay. Sorry! See you at 4. Love you and give Wyatt a kiss for me and Jake." Mia says hanging up at the end.

"Wyatt your mommy says hi! And wants me to give you kiss!" I said in a baby voice.

Damon and/or Stefan,

At the park with Wyatt.

Love,

Phoenix and Wyatt.

I scribble quickly. I grab Wyatt's stroller, buckle him in and head out the door.

We reach the park in 7 minutes.

"Come on, let's walk around." I said to Wyatt.

We walk all around the play ground and I can hear mom's whispering about me.

"How did a young girl already have a kid?"

"I hope that she is doing okay."

"I heard that she is staying with the Salvatore's, Damon's probably the dad."

"OMG! I have to call Carol."

Oh come on I just wanted to go to the freaking park with my sisters son without any drama.

"Oh come on!" I mentally groan.

I try and ignore the whispering mom's.

At 1:30 me and Wyatt left and went home. I put Wyatt up for a nap, and pack him a bag to go with his real parents.

I turned on the TV in living room. I turn on Criminal Minds.

*4:15 p.m*

DINNNNGGG DDDDOOOONGGG!!

I rub my eyes, yawn and get up and go to the door.

"Hey!" Said Renesmee as I open the door.

"Hey! Let me get Wyatt. I packed him some clothes and diapers but you might have to get more. I'll also give you the car seat." I said quickly. 

I run upstairs put Wyatt in the car seat, grab the diaper bag, and walk down the stairs.

"Here yeah go! Love you!" I say. I give Wyatt a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for letting me take him," Says Mia.

"It's fine!" I said.

"Bye!" Her and Jake say.

I smile and wave. And watch there car go down the street.

Now what am I going to do?