Chapter 106: Run with Daryl and Rick

(Author/Red: This is what Alita wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Alita wears in this chapter. Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

Alita's Point of View

The next day, I shoved my pistol in my holster getting ready for the day.

"I don't want you coming with us." Daryl says coming over to me, and I shook my head a little.

"It's a simple run. Nothing serious." I pointed out, and he shakes his head.

"Exactly. Rick and I can handle it." He said, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And why should I let you two have all the fun, huh?" I said.

He sighs holding my waist, I killed him quickly before I let him go.

"Come on, lover boy." I called behind me.

"Hey." Daryl calls out when he sees Denise walking down the street.

"Yes?" Denise responded.

"This thing at the bottom right here. You're talking about the drink, right?" He asks her looking at the list she gave him.

"I am, but..." She shrugs a little.

"It's not medical." Daryl states.

"No, I drew a line between the important stuff and that. I just figured, if you saw it." She says to him.

"Alright." He mumbles.

"Anything remotely medical is a priority, and food. Maybe even food before medicine, and gas or batteries or books for the kids or clothes, it's just— If you see it, if to just happens to, you know, be right there." She explains a little awkwardly.

"You like it, right?" Daryl asks.

"No, I don't drink pop." She tells him.

"What the ****'* pop?" Daryl questions.

"Oh, I'm originally from Ohio." She explains.

"Why you want it?" Daryl asks her.

"Tara was talking about it in her sleep, I think. Um, so either she likes it or she doesn't, but if she likes it, it'd be a really nice surprise." She states.

"I'm not good with that kind of stuff, and she and Heath are going on that two-week run. I just thought it'd be a nice going away present. Just, uh, don't go out of your way. And if it gives you any trouble..." She explains.

"I won't." Daryl tells her, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, good, 'cause it's not important. I should've said so instead of drawing a line." She says, and I smiled at her.

"That's sweet of you." I said, she gives me a little smile before we started to head our separate ways.

After joining Rick we jumped in the car and head to the gates, Eugene opens it before coming over to us.