Chapter 150: THE KIDS ARE COMING!!!

(Author/Red: This is what Alita is wearing for this chapter.

AHHHHH!!!

THE KIDS ARE COMING!!!

PINCH ME!!!

But, wait...

Are the kids going to be musical rednecks then?

Since their mom was a artist, actress, musician, dancer, and singer before the apocalypse.

While Daryl was a redneck who was a mechanic before the apocalypse.

So, does that mean that their kids are going to be musical rednecks?

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the Chapter.)

No One's Point of View

Alita slept soundly next to Daryl, well-

Kind of soundly. With her stomach swollen she couldn't do much anymore.

But Daryl made her pretty comfy by being a good pillow and he happily held her close even if he was snoring in a way.

When Alita got comfortable, she felt something warm and wet soak her underwear and pajamas, she opened her eyes slowly and sits up.

Reaching over she grabs a match and lights it before lighting the lamp next to her bed.

With some lights she slowly moved the blanket away and found a large wet spot on the bed under her. She froze seeing it-

Then she started to freak out, reaching over she shakes Daryl's shoulder.

"Daryl, you need to get up." She starts panicky while whispering.

"I'm up..." He mumbles before snoring again, huffing she reaches over and shakes him roughly.

He jumps straight up in bed obviously startled, he rubs at his eyes from the light.

"What's- What is it?" He asks tiredly.

"I think my water just broke." She whispers with wide eyes, he looks at her then his eyes fall to the soaked bed sheet.

He stands up in a heartbeat, he shoves his shoes on as he tries to walk and almost face plants.

(Author/Red: Why do I see this actually happening? Thanks Norman Reedus! 😂)

Grabbing a shirt from the floor as he throws it on and goes to help her, not worrying about buttoning it.

He grabs her face in her hands and brushes her hair back, she grips his wrists with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, everythin' gonna be just fine. You and them are okay." He says kissing her forehead before helping her stand up, he kneels down and grabs one of her shoes.

He pats her leg, she lifts her foot and shoves the shoe on before doing the other and lacing them.

Standing back up he grabs the duffel bag and puts it on his shoulder before lifting her into his arms and leaving their room.

They are greeted by cold air as they walk through Hilltop towards the medical trailer.

Daryl uses his foot to bang on the door. The door opens revealing the doctor who obviously just woke up.

"Doc, it's time." Daryl stated panting, the doctor opens the door wider and lets the two in.

"Place her on the bed." Doc gestures over to it and disappears, Daryl slowly laid her down.