Chapter 133: To the Sanctuary

(Author/Red: This is what Alita is wearing for this chapter.

Hope you enjoy the chapter, yes she even has all of those weapons.)

Alita's Point of View

I ran a hand through my hair, closing my eyes, sighing, we were deep in getting all the community's ready for war.

Everyone was working hard, and a second to breath was a hard thing to come by, so while the sun was warming my skin, I just took a second.

Soon I felt an arm snake around my waist, gently I rest my hand on his arm, drawing patterns, as he presses a kiss on my cheek.

"Ya ready?" Daryl asks me, I nodded.

"Always am. Always have to be." I responded.

"You could always stay back." He tells me.

I turned to him, I kissed him before pulling away to look at his blue eyes.

"This is our family's lives... I'm not staying back." I tell him.

"I didn't think you would." He adds.

I smile softly while pushing his hair back.

"I love you, Daryl." I tell him.

"I love you more, Alita." He tells me, leaning in he steals one more kiss.

-Time skip-

Soon I was by Rick's side as he stands in front of Glenn and Abraham's graves with his arms crossed, folding my arms I mock his stance.

"For them- For the world they should've had." I whispered letting my arms drop, he pats my arm.

"For them- For all of us." Rick says, as I sighed.

-Time skip, again, sorry.-

We look at Rick who stands on the back of a truck with Maggie and Ezekiel.

"When I first met him... Jesus said that my world was gonna get a whole lot bigger. Well, we found that world. We found each other. That... Bigger world is ours by right. That we've come together for it, all of us... It's that much more true- It's ours by right." He says growling a little.

"Any person who would live in peace and fairness, who would find common ground... It's their right, too. But those who use and take and kill to carve out the world and make it theirs alone- We end them." He continued on.

"We don't celebrate it. We don't have shame about it, either. There's only one person who has to die... And I will kill him myself. I will. I will. But if it's the others..." He says.

"The other's who prop him up, stand by his side, even those who just look the other way- So be it. Then... We keep making the world bigger." He says, then smiles.

"Together." He says.

"Together. Bound forever! To quote The Bard, For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." Ezekiel says as he pats Rick on the shoulder.

"For she today... My sister." Ezekiel says gently touching Maggie's shoulder, Shiva roars from the truck she's sitting in.

Soon my wolf ears and tail started showing, as I could see all of the leaders nod at me.

Then my eyes turn completely silver with some of the people there still a bit surprised.

"We've practiced. We've been through it over and over again. We all know that plan doesn't end this morning." Maggie says.