Chapter 93: Glenn & Daryl Vs. Aiden

(Author/Red: Alita is wearing the outfit on the left. Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

Alita's Point of View

It was the next morning, Daryl and I are on the porch once again.

I looked up from the guitar in my hands that Ash and Nate got from someone here.

They figured that I could use it more than they could at the moment at least.

Then I heard a little noise of pain, I rolled my eyes seeing that he pricked his thumb while messing with his arrows.

"Need me to kiss that for you?" I asked, he makes a mocking face at me as he sucks on his thumb.

I smiled a little, and I looked over when the door opens.

"Time to punch the clock and make the casseroles." Carol says, and I smiled at her.

"Congratulations on the job friend." I told her, and she smiles at me.

"Thank you." She says to me.

"What?" Daryl asks her.

"Make dinner for the older people— Moms who need a break, people who can't cook. Get to meet a lot of the neighbors that way." She informs him, Daryl scoffs at her.

"Alright." He says.

"Smart." I stated as Carol smiled at me.

"Have you taken a shower yet?" She asks, I looked over at my dirt covered husband.

"Mh—hmm." He says, Carol looks over at me.

"I'll make him get one." I assured her.

"You ain't even got one." He points out.

"Yeah, but I was waiting to get comfortable, I don't want to get murdered while I'm naked." I defended.

He squints at his eyes at me, I returned the favor sarcastically, Carol laughs softly at us.

"Take a shower. I'm gonna wash that vest. We need to keep up appearances, even you." Carol orders heading down the steps.

"You heard the boss lady." I mumbled.

"Hey, I ain't starting now." Daryl calls after her.

"I'm gonna hose you down in your sleep." She threatens heading down the sidewalk.

"You look ridiculous." He comments.

I slapped his leg, he pushes me with his foot, and I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me with your nasty *** shoe." I told him, and he does it again.

"What ya gonna do?" He pushes, and I slapped his leg lightly.

"I'll wash your hair." I threatened, which earns me a leaf to the face.

I stood up looking at Carol as she walks away.

"Hey!" I called out, she turns to me.

"Can I get a casserole?" I asked her, and she shook her head.

"You aren't elderly." She told me.

"I know I'm not! But, Daryl is though!" I said smiling, as she laughs at me as she walked away, and then I get tackled to the floor.

-Back at the audition.-

"Have I... Killed people?" I repeated slowly, and Deanna nodded.

I see my dad waited to hear my answer.

"Yeah, it's kind of apart of surviving." I pointed out, and I could see my dad nodding at my statement.